Reviews for stars, hide your fires
GrrHatLet chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
This is probably my favorite Ariana/Gellert fic in existence. You should pride yourself on how well you've done with their characterization. Gellert's observant behavior, of which roots in his dubiousness. How he is torn between his feelings for Ariana and awareness that she cannot mentally or physically feel the same (emotionally, I personally think "jury's out"). And Ariana is aware of her surroundings to a point; she registers Gellert, the details about him, his habits, but only through a narrow scope. To avoid rambling I'll end with a "Fabulous job". There needs to be more Gellert/Ariana works, and it would be wonderful if they were like this.
The Farmer chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
This is beautiful! You have captured Ariana so perfectly!
saint weasley chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This story's really powerful and full of emotions (for me, though). I simply adore it :)
ymaface chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I just love this. You are a fantastic writer and this is such an interesting pairing to toy with. I love how he compares her to other women and cherishes her innocence too much to try anything. Almost as though she was completely untouchable. Really well done. If anything - more? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I can't take it. You must write more! I'm begging you.
Sunlitsmile chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
How is this so gooooood? XD This is the best Gellert / Ariana fic, if not the best ARIANA fic, out there. I love how his relations are rather dark in nature, but are still romantic as well. Or, as romantic as Grindelwald could be.

Wonderfully done!
Ama chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I beg of you to write more. Yours are the best Ari / Gellert stories. Story. You know what I mean :)

THANK YOU FOR EXISTING. This is my favourite fanfic of any Fandom or Ship.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I loved it. So very well written. Gellert is still dark, as I imagined him to be, but you should me a new side to him.
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
wow. i love this.
The QAS chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
That was so sweet. I usually hate Ariana D/Gellert G stories, but I liked this one.
KCornish13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This is a really sweet story. I love the idea of ariana and grindelwald. It's so well written. Thanks.
Lolita chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It's just so delightfully clever, almost as though it explains everything! Love this.
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
awwww. I love!

It's obscenely amazing and I've suddenly grown an urge to write an Ariana/Gellert.

Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is a really lovely fic - I love your versions of Gellert and Ariana, especially Ariana. Your writing style is really beautiful, and I love all the parentheses.
Laurie chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Ok, I've read this story about four times now and I still cant find the words to describe how...heartbreaking? it is.

I realise that's quite stalker-ish, but this story is so captivating i cant help it. :)You're prose is delicious, sort of like Angela Carter and Nabokov rolled into one :P

Speaking of which, is your first line an allusion to Lolita at all? It sounds an awful lot like it, and it's honestly brilliant. It sets the tone for the rest of it, the longing and the fascination Gellert feels for Arianna without it being explicitly said.

And the ending... oh, poor Al. :( That's all i can really say. Sorry its not even that constructive, i just had to say something; this story definitley deserves more than 3! reviews.

*Searches randomly for some critique to be remotely helpful*... Um, the last sentence isnt really stream of consciousness so it should be punctuated? That's really all. Sorry, I'm being pedantic now :P

Just wanted to say, that i loved all your other Arianna/Gellert/DumbledoreFamily fiction too! *fangirls*

Hope to read more of your stuff soon (Cuz it's freaking awesome!lol.)