Reviews for Take A Chance On Me
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
i noticed you haven't used Rosalie in the story. are you going to use her in later chapters?
XxNonstoppSmilerxX chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow, it's really good so far :)
deltagirl74 chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
I'm so glad to see a new chapter. I love Charlotte. I love how she played mama bear for Jasper with Alice. I hope Alice listens, Jasper has been disappointed to many times and he is really turning his life around as Charlotte pointed out. Can't wait for the next chapter to see if Alice listens.
Lil-Ruty chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Aww! Oh no jasper :( That was not really nice of you. I hope they will talk more about this. Great chapter btw.
deltagirl74 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
I'm so glad the put himself out their to show Alice his feelings, big step for him. Maybe he is supposed to help her instead her helping him?
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
really good please update soon! sad story about james though! WIll alice find about jaspers past soon? do we find out why the guidance counsellor was so distant? LOve this story keep going and plz update soon, when u can get a few minutes in between writing the other story! LOVE This though! please update asap!
poptard005 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
omfg! i didn't see that coming! aw poor alice..when is jasper and alice gonna get together? i love this story :)
BillieJean2925 chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Gasp! Poor Alice! Please continue!

x
Fall's Breeze chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
u write very good _
sleepsheep chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Aw poor Jasper he just can't help it ;) I like how Alice is being so friendly to him. Hopefully more than friendly soon :D
Rainbow chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Ahah aw poor jasper ! Update soon I really love this story :)
XXSkittlesXX chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Brilliant, update soon, you've got me addicted
deltagirl74 chapter 5 . 9/27/2009
Poor guy, he has it bad and Alice isn't helping or is she?
Yellow chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
Thanks for finally reviewing :)

Awe poor jasper and I didn't feel confused

Update soon!:)
Hannah chapter 4 . 9/7/2009
YEAH! Gr8 chp. keep them coming and plz try to update A LOT sooner!