Reviews for Light of the Revolution
Porky2 chapter 16 . 4/29/2011
Well I am sad that you had to end the story. It was a good story.

Porkykirby couldn't think of anything else to say and ranaway.
Furionknight chapter 15 . 12/20/2010
I look forward to more :)
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
AWESOME!
Crazy Iemon chapter 6 . 8/13/2010
Wow...this is ridiculously ambitious. This is like a complete crossover between Death Note and Code Geass. I had thought it would be a Light insert into the CG World.

Well, it seems pretty interesting so far so I hope it works out.
DtecnoKira chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Well, as much as I love this story I know what it's like to run out of steam for a story. Still, I must say that I'd love to read an Avatar the Last Airbender story if you do write one.
royailight chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
Well again, I hope you get sudden surge of inspiration for this fic! I still don't blame you for suddenly stopping, I had the same issues with certain fics that I wrote, I just stopped because I'd lost immediate interest in the subject I was writing about. I'm very much interested in the Long Feng fic, I was an avid Avatar fan and I felt Long Feng was such an underdone yet great character. I wish you the best of luck in your future stories and you can garantee I'll be looking out! I also hope you choose to continue this one, as it was something that so captured my attention.
Kuoffnet chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
It's too bad you're not feeling it anymore, I quite liked this fic. I liked the way you hadn't brought Lelouch in yet, but were rather "hyping" his eventual appearance up, among other things.
snakeboy33 chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
Please bring Lelouch into the story!
royailight chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
OH NOES! D:

Tell me you haven't stopped writing! This was one of my favorite stories of foreverness, which is huge because I spend my summer nights prerusing through all genres of FF. I sure hope you atleast choose to continue the story, whenver that may be. I know what it's like to completely drop in the middle of the story, it happened to me with one of my earlier works, and I respect your decision to take a break. You deserve it! I wish you good luck on any future stories you choose to write (I"ll be waiting for the oneshots!) and good luck on your finals and a new home. I know how hard school and moving can be, and writing a fanfiction is hardly the most important thing to do. I'll still be sad, but I'll be waiting for your return!
guibin chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Don't worry, I know how you feel. About just going through the motions and getting it done
BoogiepopShippuden chapter 14 . 5/28/2010
Don't worry, we've all been there. Take your time and have fun with life
gaby chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
Light is a heartless,He only care about his ego,I hope he is killed soon
guibin chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
oh, Light revealed his identity so soon. And you killed off Euphie! D:
DarthNacho chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
The best part of the whole chapter was when Light said Kira was going to kill them all. The whole side plot with Clovis seems... Boring? Far too forced. It feels like you tacked it on for filler. Millay has Rivalz journal so now she can read his emo poetry? Or perhaps he knew things? One of the big questions that you presented was who is this other Mao is talking about? He must be the ultimate badass... And who is this woman who commands V.V.? I do like the cliffhanger ending, not as awesome as Lelouch, but still pretty nice. Sorry to say that this is my least favorite chapter to date. That may be due to lack of plot progression or just the fact that we saw so little of Light. I'm looking forward to the next update though.
royailight chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
Oh pish! I've never had a fanfiction upset me this much! Don't worry, it's not a bad kind of upset :D What upsets me is when I think I got something, a new plot twist comes up and completely throws me off. Good job on keeping the readers excited!

The beginning creeped me out a bit. I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean, but it's interesting. This chapter was really good, I didn't expect Euhpie's death at all! Your writing style is easy to follow and keeps things simple. Sorry this review is so short! I can't wait to see what you'll come up with next