Reviews for Principles
mj4wzpw chapter 4 . 22m
Well this is exactly how i would imagine how Justin react if he was attracted to his sister :P anyway i hope he doesn't angst too much cause else he's going to be hurting himself & Alex..
mj4wzpw chapter 3 . 49m
wow.. he's got it baaaaaaaad for her even if he does not want to admit it to himself... anyway thanks for the chapter!
mj4wzpw chapter 2 . 56m
wow poor Justin D: anyway awesome chapter!
mj4wzpw chapter 1 . 2h
i think i've read this before and i didn't review but i'm reading the story again so i'm going to try to review every chapter from now on. This chapter is really good and yeah it's kinda 'funny' that in a way his concerned mother who made him really think about his sister :P
Baku babe chapter 19 . 8/16
I admire you for sticking thru and managing to get your life somehow together, you are an amazing person and sounds like you've been through hell.
Sadly, I can't help you financially, but if you can tell me in what city/country you live I'll be happy to try and look for jobs in that area so that if I find something I could send it to you. Rest assured I'm not a creep or anything of the sort, and you can tell me the general place you currently reside in if you don't feel comfortable.
Hope life treats you better soon and be sure to not give up, it's a hurdle race and you need to overcome them to win the gold ;)
roganjalex chapter 17 . 8/16
Oh my goodness loved it so much emotion
roganjalex chapter 16 . 8/16
Absolutely loved this chapter so much
Shanbros323 chapter 18 . 7/3
Awesome story. I've really enjoyed it. I hope you manage to finish it sometime.
Lightingmist95 chapter 18 . 5/25
It's been years you should finish this
Update soon! Please!
teamfreewill82 chapter 18 . 2/7
PLEASE UPDATE
Guest chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Please update! Im going crazy waiting
Sanky chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
First jalex story ever, and totally hooked on it. Please update.
AnythingReally1 chapter 18 . 9/7/2015
This is such a GREAT story! I'm really loving it! I hope you update soon!
Imyoshi chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
No! It was just getting good! Update like right now!