Reviews for Principles
Imyoshi chapter 18 . 3/11
No! It was just getting good! Update like right now!
KarmaLord chapter 18 . 2/24
why no update
Nightmare Sired Muse chapter 18 . 1/25
...I love this so much. Now I have to go write my own Jalex fic to tide me over until your next update.
Emperor's Sister chapter 18 . 1/15
Hola

Amazing story! Please write more soon!
racenrise chapter 18 . 12/10/2014
really looking forward to the next chapter, you're an amazing writer, please give us a Christmas present :D
Rory Granger chapter 18 . 9/11/2014
Really good story.
But sometimes it feels rushed, like you cram so many moments and a lot of time in just a few phrases. Maybe it's because you don't want to spoil the episodes, or because you feel like you don't need to explain them that much because everyone has seen them. I don't know, but it bothers me a little.
Please continue this, I really want to know what happens next.
LINOXEHI chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
cool beans, followed. will wait for moar
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Please please pleeeeeaaaase update soon!
awesomeismyname13 chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
UPDATE!
PLZ _
Stellar Raven chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
I read this chapter when you first posted it, and when I came back to re-read it YET AGAIN because I was bored, I realized that I'd forgotten to review. Whoops!
First of all, this story is extremely well-done and I really hope you plan to see it through to its conclusion. I like that you're not shying away from Justin and Alex's chemistry, and I'm honestly curious about whether you'll have them somehow wind up together and work things out with their family, or come to realize that it just can't be, or anything in between.
Rooting for that first one, personally, although I think letting them off THAt easy would kill the realism a bit...and for a fanfic about a sitcom about a family of teenage wizards living in a sub shop, there IS a surprising amount of realism to this.
I like that things seem to be coming to a head here, Justin accidentally kissing Alex and all. There's no way she can remain oblivious after that...and honestly, I can't see her not confronting him now.
So...when CAN we expect that next chapter?
TrueAvatar chapter 18 . 6/9/2014
This is awesome! I love how the story goes all slow and kinda awkwardly romantic. I'll be expecting the next chapter ;)
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 18 . 5/17/2014
Great! :)
Doppelganger Princess chapter 18 . 5/14/2014
update soon please
blueSKIES247 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
"Slow burn jalex." Lol didn't realize you meant 5 years slow.

Glad you're back though!
smithsbabe65 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
Finally! I thought this story would never get updated. But wow, was this chapter ever worth the wait!

God, Justin is so blinded by his own insecurities and hysteria, that he can't see what's right in front of him. It's freaking obvious that Alex reciprocates his feelings, she's just more clever at keeping her emotions in check.

And while I'm elated that there was a kiss between albeit an accidental one (yeah, right), I'm worried that Justin will incessantly mull over its implications until the cows come home thus resulting in even further alienation from his sister. Unless of course Alex does something to end the boy's misery.

I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to see what Mona has to say and what will happen next.