Reviews for Principles
Jabberwocking chapter 1 . 55m
I read this fic years ago and remembered it awhile back and have been trying to find it ever since, and I am SO glad I did. This is definitely my fave Jalex fic and I'm so excited to read it again, including the newer chapters!

Also: "Justin is scared because he knows that his principles are completely, easily amendable whenever Alex is involved." If that's not the most apt & concise way of describing their relationship I don't know what is.
cosmonauts chapter 19 . 3/8
First of all I hope your ok and your situation is getting better...That's really all you need, because your definitely talented enough to make a living writing your own original fiction. I love this story so much... I've been up for hours now into the morning trying to catch up. I just hope your able to finish it at some point, but I know long waits between updates aren't uncommon. I guess I'll follow and wait patiently(and hopefully get a notification) :D good luck.
fireandice722 chapter 19 . 2/22
I wish you the best of luck with your problems currently. Love the story and I'm glad you're dedicated to it, can't wait for the next chapter!
GoodUsernamesAreOverrated chapter 15 . 2/10
It's so obvious that Alex is acting that weird because she might like Justin too... Still don't know why he doesn't see that. Guess he doesn't want to see it. I'm just waiting for the moment where one of them can't control themself and they actually end up kissing.
GoodUsernamesAreOverrated chapter 13 . 2/8
I didn't read all the chapters to your story yet, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE it. It's written really well and I like where this is going. If I didn't have to go to school tomorrow I would probably just read the whole story, but unfortunately, I'm not a robot and I have to get some sleep...
Soleneus chapter 19 . 1/14
Go kick some ass.
janiyah chapter 18 . 11/23/2016
This is getting good can you update this
KarmaLord chapter 19 . 10/16/2016
I cannot wait for this update :D
Lord Asmodeus chapter 19 . 10/11/2016
.-l-.
hollowed chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
I'm so sorry that life has been so rough for you and that you've had to deal with so many toxic relationships! Im very glad that you havent given up hope yet though because from what I can tell from your authors notes you seem like an amazing person. I'm very glad things are looking up and I hope that you are able to find more work. If you set up a patron, I'd love to donate some money because I love reading your work. I am also financially insecure, so it wont be as much as I'd like to donate, but I can definitely try for a few dollars a week.

I'm in love with the story, just so you know. I look forward to your next update, but remember taking care of yourself does come first!
artilyon-rand chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
POOR SOD
mj4wzpw chapter 18 . 9/2/2016
damn what an ending it makes me want to read more so bad tough :/ anyway guess things is going to happen now that he's not going to lie to himself anymore? :P

mj4wzpw chapter 17 . 9/2/2016
Damn so many emotions i love it! as usual the chapter i had a really good time reading it :)

mj4wzpw chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
i can find seven uses of the word jealous in this chapter hehe anyway i really love this story!
i don't think there isn't a chapter that didn't made me smile/smirk/giggle like a school girl, so after i've finished chapter 18 i'm going to have bring my phone everywhere i go so i don't miss when you upload the newest chapter and i'll probably camp your twitter aswell so yeah Thank you for bringing us lowly readers this awesome story!
mj4wzpw chapter 15 . 9/2/2016
wow there's alot of tension between Alex and Justin :P

anyway i hope you will write an new chapter soon!