Reviews for Our Wish
Yuuri chapter 35 . 1/10
Wow, i love this and I hope this story will go further and is not aborted.
skynarusasulovr chapter 35 . 12/21/2015
what a great story!8) i looved the ending where ed and roy are getting married, and it ended where that bitch guy Jason is, and it was sad how ed and roy had lost their baby and ed had to go through all that pain! it seemed like ed was in HELL! so was roy! But, great, loveable story!8)XD
Nikkie23534 chapter 35 . 5/9/2015
Wow, what a beautiful ceremony! Roy and Ed's vows were perfect! I found it really funny that Ed looked at Eric when the official asked if anyone objected their marriage. It was classic.

I see that bastard Jason is still up to shit! He needs to go!

Great job!

B reading U!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
Please finish the gift
Guest chapter 34 . 8/22/2013
PLEASE MAKE CHAPTER 35 ! THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SORIES EVAR!
likkle cloud chapter 34 . 3/24/2013
Nice... Update soon! Though im not looking forward to the bad stuff thats about to happen *bites nails* ohhh deeeaaarrrrrr :S
Silverlit chapter 34 . 3/20/2013
Oh my gosh! This is really good, I hope you update soon!
DearlyFictitious chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
UPDATE!
Amaterasu Masami chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
Ugh cliff hangers! I loved this chapter and then it just ended! Can you believe that? Someone needs to remedy this!
AllenxEdward chapter 34 . 2/22/2013
I loooooooooove your fanfiction! This is like the best thing ever! OMG! I love it! Please you have to update! Now that Edward is feeling better and is Roy's fiance, is the wedding really going to go through? Will they try for another child? Will Edward carry the little one or will Roy? I have to know and you have all the answers! This is a fantastic story and I will be waiting anxiously for an update. Thank you!
Hana-Chan chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
*pants* I'm alive! I've spent 2 days reading this. While your grammar could be improved the story is soooo cute!
MsAntonetteG chapter 34 . 2/18/2013
Pls. update. Hope to see more chapters.
FMAsonlyAlice nl chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
Well, I'm glad they are in a place other people don't seem to be too prejudice.
kumiko mitarashi chapter 34 . 2/16/2013
Noooooo Jason at it again he just needs to five gosh Ed and Roy hang in there Ganbatte kudasai ()
Lizzybear54 chapter 34 . 2/11/2013
OH MY GOD! HE PROPOSED! *fangirl squeal* XD
Holy crap I'm so excited! XD
And...imma kill Jason if he messes with Roy and Ed again. His ass should be in jail already! -3-
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :D