Reviews for Other Halves
melodyz07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
AWESOME!

Love it
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Yay Ryou! You get that award! I really loved the concept of this, and I also like how you put in Ryou's writer's block. It happens to all of us, so it was cool to be able to relate. Now if only everything I wrote could be Academy Award worthy...

Good job on this. It made me laugh, and I always love a little bit of fluff!
Nemisor chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Aww, the ending was so sweet. :) And they got married too. *giggles* I like that you gave Ryou glasses, just because I think he would look so adorable in them.

Good job and good luck! *hugs*

-Nemi
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
How adorable. It is perfect and cute. It really catches others interest and then there is a little sadness. Keep up the great job. Good luck in the contest.
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
How can you say that was bad? It was brilliant! I absolutely loved it, especially the bit at the end when he won an Academy Award for screenplay, and they were married! So cute!

I also really liked the little paragraph in italics at the end, that just summed up how perfect they were together, and that only together could they be happy. So well done, I loved this so so so so so SO much! It's definitely one of my favs!

Bookworm
Akihito Kage chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I must say I 'eek!'d at the end when it said husband XD I'm such a sucker for wedding-stuff. Anyways, cute fic 3 Good luck in the contest
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This was very good. I liked the feeling of it. It wasn't too heavy with the emptiness, but it wasn't too light or fluffy, either. One thing, though. This sentence didn't make any sense to me:

I have the perfect meet cute.

Did you forget a word in there?

Anyways, good luck in the competition!
Detonare chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Sweet story I liked it.

Why the noise? Should I understand the thing with the noise? Oh well, I seem to have forgot the setup.. Doesn't matter

Great story - and good luck :D

Detonate
Unique Art chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
That was good. A tad rushed but it made sense. Sweet. i'm glad that the relationship was so natural and blissful. Great job and good luck!