Reviews for Miss Independent
jennayg123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Poor Bella...maybe she needs to be seen by one person who knows who she really is so she won't feel so alone...
bellandeannedwardfan78 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
omg wow intersting
sha56 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
wow, heavey.. love it.
twilightmom67 chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
Hm, he sees her...through the mask she wears, her facade? I'm so intrigued and curious about her big secret, but it's definitely something big, probably something from her old life and very emotional to her.
bitten-sln chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
i have to tell you... im getting more confused with each chapter...
L5472 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Good chapter! I'm glad Edward "sees her", and i'm guessing he means he sees through her? Through her facade to who she really is?

Still wondering about that secret! Still think it's a death..like her parents'..
noody121 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
wow freaky chapter, my favorite so far!

not knowing what the big secret is killing me though!

my guess she lost something? a lover? a baby?

maybe she's sad granpa swan is not around any more xD
Pazzesco E Bello chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
this story's getting really good! i really wanna know what her giant secret is. and i love how you portray edward in this story :) update soon!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
"I see you" couldn't be a better statement. Maybe he'll explain what he sees. Quite emotional there, let's hope he can push her to feel more. Open up.
3kdz4me chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Very interesting story! I can't wait to see where this goes.
GSRgirlforever chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
This is one of the most interesting stories I think I have ever read.
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
I'm so confused! (Although, I really did like this chapter. It's my favorite so far, I'm just not exactly sure why.)
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Did she have a baby that died in her plain 'Bella Swan' life, and on the anniversary she goes to the cemetery and grieves?

Okay, I'm not really expecting you to answer that, that's just what I have think is going on.
Kamba chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Poor Bella.

I like Edward as a chef, something different.
Naini chapter 5 . 7/11/2009