Reviews for Miss Independent
Musehere chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
Whew! I was runnin' out of chapters. Just starting to get worried that I would have to hunt you down in order to get a message to you...

Where the fuck are you?

I can NOT stop thinking about this story. Seriously, I'm dying for an update. And you haven't written anything in such a long time. I know, I checked. Have you moved your talent elsewhere? If so, pm and let me know PLEASE!

I need to read something from you. At this point, I'm almost desperate enough to read one of your 'other' stories with the pairings I typically avoid, just because it's written by you. How come I can't email you on here, huh?

Please contact me. I'm on lj, facebook, goodreads and probably other places I can't think of right now. My username is always Musehere. Hope you're still amongst the living. ;)
wally wally woof woof chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
more more and more again
IHaveAFatCat15 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Keep going! Fabulous writing!
moltobelle chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
It's really good story line, bu I think you need to give us abit more in terms of details. It's chapter 8 and I still feel like I'm in the prologue with all the mysterious sentances and stuff. Likeylikey soulful alice and bitchy but sweet rosalie.

Also I think it may have been a bit more realistic if Edward had done something other than look at her? I dunno just personally I don't think you can see much in peoples eyes, comes from spending too long trying to paint them.

Anyhay good plot and chaRcters update soon please beb
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
This is such a strange but brilliant story! I want to know what Bella is so messed up about and I want to know what Edward is hiding! Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! :D
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Dayum!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
WOW. I LOVE THIS. Wanting more!D

Love what you did with the characters, I am desperate to know everything about Bella and whatever Edward is hiding...D

WOW.

Keep writing. D
sueIZide chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
IS THIS THE END OF THIS STORY?
irelandk chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Thanks for writing and I look forward to the next chapter and them opening up to each other.
Kelly J chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
OMG i cant wait to see what happens next! im dying to know why she made this new self, and what she is hiding, i mean it cant simply be that she is hiding that she used to have a boring poor life. i mean there has to be something bigger right? im dying to know!
cshorte chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Loved it!
sha56 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
still as awesome as ever.
anniesamuels5 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
wow...amazing ending to the chapter.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Really worth the wait..

That was so intense..

God! when she thought that Edward had left only to find him still there was breathtaking..

He's finding a way in through those walls she has constructed..

Can't wait to see what happens for 'em next...
fcajoymartin chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Great chapter-definitely making me want to keep reading. Do you know how often you will be able to update? Thanks for writing!
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »