Reviews for Miss Independent
kitties1ffn chapter 8 . 9/28/2010
more more and more again
IHaveAFatCat15 chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
Keep going! Fabulous writing!
moltobelle chapter 8 . 4/20/2010
It's really good story line, bu I think you need to give us abit more in terms of details. It's chapter 8 and I still feel like I'm in the prologue with all the mysterious sentances and stuff. Likeylikey soulful alice and bitchy but sweet rosalie.

Also I think it may have been a bit more realistic if Edward had done something other than look at her? I dunno just personally I don't think you can see much in peoples eyes, comes from spending too long trying to paint them.

Anyhay good plot and chaRcters update soon please beb
WeDon'tFightFair chapter 8 . 4/13/2010
This is such a strange but brilliant story! I want to know what Bella is so messed up about and I want to know what Edward is hiding! Please, Please, PLEASE update soon! :D
crazy.weird.beautiful chapter 8 . 3/17/2010
Dayum!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 8 . 2/23/2010
WOW. I LOVE THIS. Wanting more!D

Love what you did with the characters, I am desperate to know everything about Bella and whatever Edward is hiding...D

WOW.

Keep writing. D
sueIZide chapter 8 . 2/9/2010
IS THIS THE END OF THIS STORY?
irelandk chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Thanks for writing and I look forward to the next chapter and them opening up to each other.
Kelly J chapter 8 . 1/17/2010
OMG i cant wait to see what happens next! im dying to know why she made this new self, and what she is hiding, i mean it cant simply be that she is hiding that she used to have a boring poor life. i mean there has to be something bigger right? im dying to know!
cshorte chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Loved it!
sha56 chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
still as awesome as ever.
anniesamuels5 chapter 8 . 1/4/2010
wow...amazing ending to the chapter.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Really worth the wait..

That was so intense..

God! when she thought that Edward had left only to find him still there was breathtaking..

He's finding a way in through those walls she has constructed..

Can't wait to see what happens for 'em next...
fcajoymartin chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Great chapter-definitely making me want to keep reading. Do you know how often you will be able to update? Thanks for writing!
fcajoymartin chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
I am interested to see how this story goes-I enjoy your writing style. One comment though-did Bella do anything to become famous? It seems like she is famous for inheriting 10 million dollars and that just wouldn't bring fame in my experience. Also, 10 million wouldn't come close to sustaining her lifestyle in Chicago because realestate alone could eat up that. If I were you I would put that she inherited a billion dollars or something like that-unless of course there is another reason that is unrevealed thus far that she is famous. Thanks for writing!
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »