Reviews for Miss Independent
GetDrunkOnVictory chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Edward has chipped his way in, its only a matter of time before he breaks Bella's wall down.

I'm so incredibly glad that Edward stayed and was there when she got home, but even more importantly he stayed and held her. :D
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Damn, that was good! Definitely worth the wait, I was so convinced that he was gone. The pain of being left there by yourself, raw pure emotion, jumped right out in my mind. It felt like I was suffering along with Bella. A fine piece of writing there Isabel0329, damn fine;)

bnjwl
kmm122 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
I enjoyed this chapter! thank you for updating!
sxpnce chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
So glad this story updated. I can't wait to see where you take us next on your journey. Looking forward to Bella's possible transformation from party girl to a softer Bella and what Edward will give her.
Eliph95 chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
is it justme or are e&b's roles switched..personality wise? love at sight..tho why was edward sitting on the couch when she came home..?
stuff2004 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Loved the chapter! Love this story! Please don't make us wait so long for the next update!
kdashlanie chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
This chapter had me in tear. The way you've captured the walls falling was brilliant. I LOVE this story!
Paper'Paige chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
I always hated long waits.

But this, this is amazing and I shall forgive you
jennayg123 chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
SUCH a good chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
LanternLight13 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Amazing chapter, can't wait for the next.
3foldutopiandream chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
I'm so glad you updated this story. I love your writing style and your characterization of Bella is new and refreshing from the other stories that I've ready.

Thanks again!
Clancy67 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Awesome chapter! Its amazing how I could practically feel the tension as I read - thats a reflection of your talent at writing. Thanks for sharing the new chapter, I really enjoyed myself.
Inlovewith Imortals chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
One word. Three letters. W-O-W. That is the only thing I can think of o describe this story. I really like it. It is killing me not knowing what Bella's secret is. I think that the way you write it keeps people guessing and reading. Please update soon.
Musehere chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
That was beautiful. Your words flow like quiet but powerful poetry. Worth the wait. This story keeps popping up in my head and I think about it and wonder what will happen next and then get frustrated, when I remember I have to wait for the updates. Looking forward to the next one, hope it doesn't take as long. Wish I could just blow some of your RL out of the way and in turn extra inspiration for you. ;)

Happy Holidays!
Jackiswhack chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
This chapter was totally worth the wait. I cannot wait for the consequences.

Happy New Year