Reviews for Miss Independent
Jackiswhack chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
This chapter was totally worth the wait. I cannot wait for the consequences.

Happy New Year
SallyThePumpkinQueen chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
FenixMJR chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
I am so glad that you are back. Love the chapter, so intense, the tension growing and them… the hug, can’t wait for the next update.
enchy1204 chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
You finally updated! God, I missed the story.

I hope you update again soon! :D
CynicalDreamerC chapter 8 . 12/30/2009
Oo! Drama! Loved it, update soon, please.. :-)
rlilangels2719 chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I like this story. Are you going to keep updating?
Nessa-Yanara chapter 7 . 12/21/2009

long time no see!

are you going to finish this story?

Mickster chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
This story is totally intriguing. I DO NOT start stories with so few chapters, because I am way too impatient to get into the thick of a story, but I know you are a great writer and I was way too curious to wait. I am so glad I took the chance, I can't wait for Bella and Edward to interact more! Great start!

TeamBedward chapter 7 . 11/22/2009
I really like the way the fic is progressing. I especially like how Bella's more confident and not blushing every five sentences. I really hope you can update soon, because I want to find out what happens, especially between Bella and Edward.

Hopefully neither or their will power is that strong.
stuff2004 chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you are still working on this story! I know sometimes it takes a while to get a chapter out! But I really want to know what happens in this story! I really like it!
princessnerra chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
Good story so far. I would like to read more to find out what happens between Edward and Bella. That girl has some issues.
KrittleTwilighted chapter 7 . 10/10/2009
I'm not sure what I think about this story yet. It's got me interested and wondering where your going with it.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 7 . 10/3/2009
Love your story, update when you can. )
deleteteled chapter 7 . 10/2/2009
fabulous story
SmokeyMelina chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
Aww poor Bella ! Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens :)
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »