Reviews for Hydrophobia
JustAnotherRebel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This story was AMAZING.

You're AMAZING.

Dude, seriously. I thought I was being mean whenever I had negative opinions about stories that followed this exact sequence, but now I feel much better knowing that they actually do suck and it's not just me.

So thank you.

And please continue to be amazing.

By the way, I also read your review on the story "You're different for a human" and thought it a brilliant piece of advice. I'm glad I bothered to check the reviews before actually reading the story. You saved me a lot of frustration.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
XD I LOVE THIS! Hurray for killing Mary Sues! (wow... someones in a violent mood today...) XD

~Skry~
Proxima Shining chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Heh, very funny! Good writing style, perfect for this story. My favourite line was with the azure colour; there were many good lines, though. :)
HK-47 Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hehe, this was so freaking hilarious. I think it's funny how you continued to say her name over and over again without abbreviating, which did well to further embellish her Sue-isness.

My favorite line: /And Kurama, who had been completely normal five minutes later when the author wasn’t manipulating him, runs down and gives her a hug. Yusuke comes down the stairs and sees her./

I think I nearly died laughing; nice way of stressing how OOC he became.

Of course, my favorite part was Hiei watching her drown with a smirk on his face; and after she confessed her love for him no less!

Awesome, great job!