Reviews for Devour Prometheus
Sheen chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Interesting, I like this though sometimes like in this chapter the descriptions are a little odd. The 'glossy sheens of her organs' and Sesshy's comment 'They are nearing' read rather strangely.

Just the word 'sheen' or something similar might have read better. Also, maybe him cautioning Kagome to hurry up, or telling her to shut up and do what he said might hae read better too.
Khodgi01 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Ew...
Honoo-chan chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
WOW...that was the first thing that came to mind after reading this chapter...and I still have no words to express how much you surprised me...I really liked it, how you made Sesshoumaru so much a yokai...I can't wait to see what happens! Who are these masked priest and priestess? Where did they took Inuyasha...is it some kind of ancient trading organs organisation? O.O Do they kill demons to take their organs...but to do what? Implant them? or experiment? well I hope you will update soon! Thank you
venG chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Oh-how, I always knew there must be something wrong with Sesshoumaru's eating habits as they were never discussed in manga...

Thank you for a brilliant chapter, loved it despite as the garphic details of real life.
Chrissy-wolf2 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Whoa, I am just as confused as Kagome is, wtf is going on!
there-only-one-phoenix chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
oh boy i love this story!

and we're only three chapters in!

i cant tfault this anyway so far so keep up the good work!
AquaGirl16 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
HE ate one of her large organs! EH! WHY! Was that priestess that much trouble? Why is this happening? Please update ASAP! PLEASE AND THANKS!

~*AquaGirl16*~
Sissi chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
It is incredible how Sesshoumaru can be clever, huh? This story is getting interesting. I'm gonna add it to my faves just so I can keep an eye on the updates. ;) Great job so far! I love the dark atmosphere.
SagaOfTheSolitaryKiwi chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
I can't wait for the next chapter, this is a fascinating story. I'm practically jumping up and down in my seat from excitement! Good luck with your writing!
Blueberry Babe chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
AH More please !
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Like where this is going! Keep it up!
AquaGirl16 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
WHAT! Why! Why did he ask Kagome to peirce him through the heart? What will happen? Please update ASAP! PLEASE AND THANKS!

~*AquaGirl16*~
venG chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Loved the chapter! You are a genius of sophisticated plots and cliffhangers :)

When writing a SesshoKago fanfiction the most difficult task, IMHO, is to "get rid of" Inuyasha keeping everyone IC. In the both stoies you've accomplished it perfectly.

Thank you!
dumdeedum chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Your new story looks quite intriguing!

Sesshomaru was felled by seemingly villanous monks/priestess and Kagome has to play along as the one who brought him down.

Much as I love your descriptive prose, but an over abundance of it sometimes gets in the way of the story. For example the sentence: "The puncture in his chest had been sufficiently cauterized by the heat of the arrow, but the blood loss he had sustained from the deep gash at his waist had been nothing short of egregious." could be shortened to: "While the heat from the arrow also cauterized his chest wound, the blood loss from the gash on his waist was more problematic." or something like that.

I know its not your style of writing but i hope you get my drift. Anyway, I LOVE how this is turning out though!
Angelicatt chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Oh goodness...crazy monks & priestess' roaming the countryside attacking youkai, kidnapping Yasha, Jaken and prob Rin for being a youkai-lover and having enough power to take down a taiyoukai. Looks like Kagome is going to have to put on the performance of a lifetime and pretend to have defeated the Killing Perfection.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »