Reviews for Devour Prometheus
Tsukuyomu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
The story sounds so interesting to read, it has action and it has mystery in it, with twists to the characters.

I am looking forward to your next update to your current story, Devour Prometheus, I have read your other story, Seven Feudal Fairy Tales, and from what I gathered there in that one story, I am sure that this story will be excellent as it was or maybe better.

You have a talent for writing, everything you read actually invites the readers to take on the roles of the characters and allows then to experience the challenges that they face, one by one. Your settings are so realistic you actually feel yourself being transported into the story itself, your writing is artfully thrilling and has many hidden meanings to it, laced into the story and the plot expertly, each word seems to be woven carefully and with much knowledge that the reader finds many meanings to them and can gather their own knowledge from them.

~Tsukiyomi No Miko~
LittleLambR.H chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
curazyy

that was very beautiful gory details (sarcasm)

no but i am curious on how you'll write this fic out. good job on the details it keeps you on edge for whats gonna happen next.

cant wait for the next chapter
venG chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Yay for your new story! I'm intrigued by its beginning and hope to stay tuned till its end. Gambarimasu, LadyBattossai-sensei!

Thank you!
Khodgi01 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Interesting :)
fantasticdoctorwho chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I can't wait to read more! But I also can't help but to wonder where the rest of the group is: Sango, Miroku, Kirara, and Shippo. ;o
XxCrescentMoonxX chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Yay! You started another story!

It seems to be very promising as well. I also think this shall be refreshing considering the genre and what you have stated about it. I look foward to the chapters because I think they'll be very interesting. Can't wait for the next update. :)
priscalthum chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
this sounds dark and scary and it's a great start. lead on!
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13