Reviews for Devour Prometheus
lovemya2000 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
This story was horrifically depressing but good nonetheless i was actually in shock when i found out inuyasha was made into salve shed a tear Or two
inu-luva123 chapter 12 . 10/17/2011
That wss incredibly sad...but wow. Good job.
Hellcat81 chapter 12 . 10/2/2011
wow, that was different. but such a real scenario. i mean sango's kind weren demon hunters so i guess sesshoumaru's words to kagome were very true. it's just sad they were too late to save inuyasha. i also wonder what became of rin.
ILuvFLUFFYmarshmellows chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I liked the moral story behind this tale of gore and justice.

Good job! :D

I adore your work
cocobyrd87 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
From this first chapter I'm already intrigued...
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 12 . 2/17/2011
This story was very good. But it hurt me very much. Especially about the part with...Inuyasha. I have never read a story where they used parts of demons for healing...and I never want to again. I hope you don't take this in a bad way but I have read stories where Inuyasha and the gang were tortured but truthfully... I must admit... this one was worse. The ideals of those priestesses made me so angry and hurt. I have never been so disappointed in mankind before. I know it wasn't real but...still... This story moved me.

Person Of A Strange Origin
Tangd789 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I loved the story. Im not much into dark fics, but

this story i couldnt stop reading it. I cried alot during

this. I couldnt stop the tears from coming when

learned what happend to inuyasha. Im gonna take a look at

your other stories. This was just really good.
Aoli chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
While I'm not at all into dark fics I must say that I wanted this story not to end so soon, while reading. But the end was somehow really magnificent, this last sentence, almost like in a novel or short story. I'm glad you let it end like that, even tough nearly everything that happenend in that story was very cruel.

I think I'll take a look at your other works, too :)
pa0lini chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
wow... thats all that comes to mind when i read this story. you are an absolute amazing writer and the way you describe the different opinions and points of view on the subject of youkai slaying were really very fascinating. i loved it and the depth it had, i hope you write more stories like this because it is completely amazing and i am in love with it :)
Rainfire of Riverclan chapter 12 . 7/2/2010
Sobs I started crying during this it was so sad ~snif~
xX Bleeding Void Xx chapter 12 . 6/24/2010
I must say that this story was the most detailed, horrifying, gory-filled, thriller that I have ever been rewarded to read. It has been an agonizingly long time since I have read a story THIS good. Keep up the amazing writings, they may come in handy one day. Do you ever plan on doing a sequel to this story? If you are, I can only expect it to be just as great as this one. I just can't believe I passed this story up so many times. Lol! Keep up the great work. _ xX Bleeding Void Xx
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 12 . 5/11/2010
Aww. That's so sad.
Tina Davis chapter 12 . 4/16/2010
Hi I Just what to say that Iv read lot of thiss storys but I relly like no I Relly LOVE your story of Sessomaru & Kagome.

I dont think that you sould chanch this story at all it graet the way it is.

And to poeple that have read this story and dont like this you dont no a good story when you read one.

Tina Davis of South Lebanon

4-16-10

12:04pm
XToastyLoveX chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
This story was amazing I truly did love how graphic and entertaing it was! I will admit I did skip through lots of chapters trying to find romance until I figured out that thishas nothing to do with love only with predjudice and determining what is right in the world I absolutly loved it! I was expecting a horror romance type thing but got fooled :3 lol either way I have no objections and this was a great idea and story :)
selenoliber chapter 12 . 1/14/2010
I am in love with this story. I hope you will update soon. It is a gem amongst fanfics.
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »