Reviews for Devour Prometheus
Quiet Whisper chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
O_o first I have to say that wow that was incredibly disturbing and heart-wrenching. Second it was very well written and a very interesting twist on the Inuyasha world. Third: As soon as Koishi told her the paste was made from impure properties but it was fresh, I knew it had been made from some part of Inuyasha and I was like 'no', anywho awesome story even though it was so disturbing, keep up the great work!
Mirai-Xenia chapter 12 . 12/18/2009
Wow, I have never read a inuyasha fanfic even remotely like this before. That's a good thing, after all, we all know how repetitive stories can become in fanfiction.

I appreciate how honest your story is about demons. I think people make them out to be too kind and pretty. They are animals or beasts. Sesshoumaru's true form is the giant canine that he transforms into, and I think many people forget that aspect about it. There are different standards between the two and to hold one race to the other's is naive. So thank you for addressing the true differences between the two in such a fitting manner. As a demon lord, Sesshoumaru is an appropriate choice in dealing out this knowledge to Kagome.

Although fitting, I have to say. And I am in no way demeaning how you meant for Jianyu to die. It is a death I have seen done before and it is fitting for demons to devour him in the end. However, I couldn't help remembering how Scar died in the Lion King when I read that part. The hyena's attacked him and he yelled, "No, no, no, no!" in the end. So yeah, I had his voice ringing in my head when Jianyu died. Found that a bit amusing, you might too, or you might not.

Anyway, excellent story as always. Your stories are always quite enthralling and have a great ability of pulling the reader in. Although I do have to say that you sometimes get bogged down with imagery. Sometimes things become too poetic for a piece of fiction. That may be a stylistic choice, but sometimes it makes the writing a bit slow. Condensing a few bits might help. The audience doesn't need to know everything after all. We don't need to know how jagged the branches are or exactly how grass is bent, things like that can be mentioned rather quickly. I think that was why there seemed to be no suspense in the story. Horror is steeped in suspense and not only just gore. At least that's what my creative writing profs keep telling me. You have to match the pace of the action in your story. Panic is quick, curiosity is slow, shock only shows key imagery that would stand out, things like that. That would be only major criticism.

Thank you for the wonderful story. May your muse keep you writing.
xyunaleska chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
...Dude, This story was Dodgy~

In a good way though.

My eyes were like saucers when Sesshomaru was like "He is under your feet..." and it said 'InuYasha was the Salve.'

Woah.

I don't normally review either but...woah... O_O
Tsukuyomu chapter 12 . 11/5/2009
A magnificent chapter to read, it was very descriptive and utterly amazing. Thank you for the link to this chapter, it was greatly appreciated and reliable. I look forward to your next update - if you decide to continue Devour Prometheus - with much anticipation and excitement, thank you once again for the link, this chapter was a marvelous read.

~~Tsukiyomi No Miko~~
Irina chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
Magnificent and difficult story.

I long did not dare to start to read it. I wanted that as much as possible chapters were written to receive the maximal pleasure from reading. And I certainly was not mistaken that have a little waited.

I want to tell, that I Russian, and I badly speak English, so the certain difficulties at reading histories in English at me arise. But here I have read a history for one day off (at presence of a language barrier it quickly).

Many thanks for so magnificent and disinterested work. For so original history with so difficult and ambiguous contents. However that this history also is remarkable: Sesshomaru the teenager not burn with love, Kagome it is in love in Inuyasha. And that that between the main heroes is not present the novel the most remarkable aspect of this history. The Internet dazzles histories at which reading and it would be desirable to shout “Throw somebody a lifebuoy ring! I now захлебнусь from an overabundance of a melodrama!”.

Thank you very much!

Good luck, also I wait for further your stories.

Irina
lady sesshomaru-sama chapter 12 . 10/19/2009
*crys* inuyasha! thats so worng what thhey did to inuasha and kaggs and sesshy! i hope thT kaggs finds peace and happmens wiht sesshy
Madoka Ai chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
I absolutley love how you focus on the more than just 'what happens next?'. Excellent character description, growth and development. There was a beginning, middle and end. There was a very straight forward movement in the plot.

I felt and saw that the characters took lessons away from their ordeals.

Excellent work
xkuroixkitx chapter 12 . 10/2/2009
omg i love this story, its kinda nice to have it end there, like a short sweet story, but without the sweetness.

it really made me think though

hopes you'll write another story!
Angelicatt chapter 12 . 10/1/2009
Wow, that ending was totally unexpected...Sess has never seemed so downtrodden ever before.
BrainFailure chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
This chapter certainly left some heavy thoughts swirling in my mind - I liked it, even though I'm slightly depressed now. .;
venG chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
The first impression: sad. But life is sad in general. Finally everyone got what he deserved, except of Inuyasha, maybe.

I genuinely loved the story. Thank you for sharing!
Daidallein chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Sad day, i guess at least Kagome will have her head on straight now, but where will she go from here? Great story, I really enjoyed it!
Khodgi01 chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Thankyou for a very well-written story. It was very entertaining and a very original plotline :) Great job!
eryn chapter 11 . 9/28/2009
I can't wait until the next chapter comes out! I love this fic!
Angelicatt chapter 11 . 9/24/2009
She wants to die and he saves her ...just so he could question and possibly torture for her wrong doings - irony sucks
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »