Reviews for Pulling Pigtails
Sarra Torrens chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
*laughs*great job on this one! DrK gets it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Well, that warmed my Ziggy/Dr. K heart. I liked it. More of these stories soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
animeotakupooh chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i surely dont wanna be on the receiving end...

great story!
DayDreamer211 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Cute story. I could definitely see Dr. K doing something like that. Hehe. Poor Ziggy. But I guess it all worked out in the end for both of them. Anyway, keep up the good work. your stories are really enjoyable.
MoonlitInuko chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Ahaha... Well, I found this amusing, nice, humorous follow-up to your recently finished fic (did you write this on the fly or was it originally planned to happen?). Loved the whole classic "pick on the person you like" kind of vibe the story gave off. Perhaps Dr. K really was just doing everything she was out of duty, but it really seemed like she was getting every reason she could possibly have to attack him with the hypospray (which I'm assuming is administered like any hypodermic needle?). Now I'm not really afraid of shots, but getting stabbed that many times must've been unpleasant, poor Ziggy. And then he gets sick after one to boot.

I'm amused at the thought of Dillon getting bedridden *like Ziggy*, and can totally imagine what a pain it is to try to keep that guy down since he seems like he'd hate to have to cared for by others.

Dr. K has hopefully learned why it is not a good idea to waltz into a training room while a simulator is still going on... though it was the perfect setup for Ziggy to get some payback ;)

Cute story. Now how will they explain this to the others? Or will a dumbstruck Scott spill the beans.
freak with a pen chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
what episode are you talking about. i checked the episode guide and there is not an episode called driving lesson