Reviews for It's A Wonderful Life
Lili chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
I've been working my way through this. Way late. And I'd totally be like Neku, wanting the awesome wings. This seems so plausible to me. Why? I don't know.
Rinse. Lather. Repeat chapter 43 . 1/16/2011
I like the variety you put in this collection. Sure it's got a lot of Joshua/Neku but that's what everyone wants and loves! Lol, overall it's very good - ooh but try using other characters in there too, seeing as Sota and Nao was used.

"F this' anyone?
CheshireGrins chapter 43 . 9/5/2010
Keep it up,you're doing awesome 8D
yavin4 chapter 43 . 5/28/2010
All of these are so funny. I love Neku's mom and aunt. Keep doing a good job.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 30 . 11/22/2009
Oh, that... Would be really creepy. They might make it into a ghost story they tell whenever he shows someone the tatoo!
Utaka nito chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow. that was a fantastic prediction. u are an awsome ! p.s. the world ends with you is the only game i play. i was dabbling at my own "pinhead weekly" thing to be honest.
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 30 . 9/13/2009
Well, I lied. Maybe I HAVE already read this fic, albeit not all of the chapters. xD

It amuses me. xD And now, Uncle Joe makes me giggle a lot more... xDD;;

Thanks for writing. :3
Mez10000 chapter 30 . 9/9/2009
Okay, so I start reading at 11PM, thinking I'll only read a few chapters and save a link...that was an hour ago! Really captivating and funny writing - made me completely forget about being tired! Good luck writing more!
tenkage onna chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
loved the shiki/eri ones, and the sota/nao part was so cute 8D i loved how you described their noise forms X3 it fits them! and neku and josh's chapter was amusing and so so cute 3 love how neku was spazzing out XD

great job! 8DD
tenkage onna chapter 26 . 8/23/2009
awesome oneshots i love the CAT power one, and this one was cute. i always snicker at the image of teenage josh in that huge freakin chair D8;; glad someone wrote that XD

great job as usual! 8D
tenkage onna chapter 24 . 8/16/2009
aww these were adorable 3 and YEY! (squeals head off) 3;; i uh, utterly adore beat/rhyme X3 its so adorable, and you just made it even more so! 3 great chapters X3

i LOL at the nose glasses bit 3 i could so see that happening. (snickering)
tenkage onna chapter 20 . 8/14/2009
great job! these were adorable and amusing, the ones with their parents were my favorites i must say. but they were all very well done! and none were boring at all!

i cant wait for more!
Jillian Delaney chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
YES! Okay, just read all of 'em. Thanks for the nice reply, love!

These are so funny and sweet! Of course I loved the one that connected to your other fic, and it's really cool that you involved all the families and their quirks. Haha, Neku's family...much love there.

I eagerly await more :-}

And damn I wish I could get a sweet tattoo from Neku...
TheSeacat chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Before I read this story, please tell me. Is this a gay fic for Joshua and Neku? I don't want to bother reading it if it is.
Azalee chapter 14 . 7/4/2009
Aand I'm definitely gonna have to steal Neku's whole family. Particularly his mom. (And his boyfriend.) No surprise. The title of this chap was totally right on my account.

"It's not just you ! My life is a joke to everyone around me !" Ogod Neku, poor thing. (Yes I'm lovin' the Neku abuse a lot.)

Can't help you for the name, sorry D: but I agree something with Static would be definitely cool.