Reviews for Lost and Found
Guest chapter 25 . 18h
Waiting for more can't wait to finish this story
I'm hooked now! Will be bookmarking and hoping for an update!
Looking forward to the rest of the story!
raymore chapter 25 . 6/8
Still reading and still enjoying. Nice to see that this story is still alive. The Buffy McGee break up a bit surprising but handled in a way that I can buy. Vance tracking Buffy definitely in character and setting up what I hope will be a very interesting scene in the next chapter - maybe resulting in things broken or has she matured beyond that? Hope you keep this going and if I'm really lucky in quick order.
lateVMlover chapter 25 . 5/20
I just discovered your story today and read ALL 25 chapters! It is not only flawlessly written, but full of pathos and some beautifully written phrases (Your Willow chapter was great). The way you've woven the back story of Dawn's death was brilliant. All your characterization is spot on. I can't save I've read many stories that I actually liked Ziva. This one is perfect. Making her and Buffy friends who are there for one another when they both need it is a great spin. Many things to like about this story. I'm glad you're still posting a story you began 8 years ago.

I do have a few questions. First, why is Buffy working for NCIS? Why is SHE the liaison? I was thinking the position was to keep Ziva with her team and then the next chapter had time passing and it was that. Also, I have trouble believing Gibbs wouldn't tell Vance about David, who in turn would clear up the fear of Mossad wanting her dead. Having Vance "appear" in this chapter makes sense, and may sort of answer one of my questions, but not completely.

I look forward to more and hope you update soon.
Amanda murphy chapter 25 . 4/18
I need an update please!
JheremyC chapter 25 . 4/3
nice twist. enjoyable read, thank you for sharing your story
spikes-storm chapter 25 . 3/31
Thank you for updating! Loving the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
cindlee chapter 25 . 3/27
Thank you for starting back up with this story. I have enjoyed reading it. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
missmeow1968 chapter 25 . 3/22
well well I appluad this beautiful well crafted Story all the charachters are alive there I can freaking hear jethro growl and others so clearly. Nice developements thank you much appreciated.
Marcus Sylenus chapter 25 . 3/19
Yes, we're still reading!
I'll have to read from the start, though...terrible, I know.
Verina Du'Arden chapter 25 . 3/19
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm reading this, and hope to read more in the near future.
bstaik chapter 25 . 3/19
I just found this story and though I think it's a little slow, it's good so far. I really hope you continue it.
MSerrada chapter 25 . 3/18
So if Vance knows...then so does Ziva's dad? That's assuming they've figured out that it is Ziva fighting alongside Buffy. If not yet, probably not a secret for long.
I can't remember if your Vance is a 'bad' guy in this story or not?
Looking forward to whatever you reveal next, hoping it's soon :)
ivy gort chapter 24 . 3/17