Reviews for Lost and Found
amandamurphy85 chapter 26 . 5/29
Love it. I keep coming back to it ;) Are you going to finish it?
I just finished chapter 26 and have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it! Eagerly awaiting more!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2017
This is a great fic I live the buffyism not a lot of people write still here!
lateVMlover chapter 26 . 11/9/2017
So glad you updated. I enjoyed it.
lbwtv chapter 25 . 11/3/2017
Reading
Dont stop now
lbwtv chapter 24 . 11/3/2017
Just found it
Keep going
Barbara Peacock chapter 25 . 9/26/2017
I ran into this novel this summer. I have to tell you that, without doubt, this is the best Buffy fiction I have ever read, and ditto for a cross-over. To keep the timelines, the wording, correct to the shows is very hard, and you have achieved it in a way few have. I hope that you write for a living and that you will send me a copy of whatever you have done!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/23/2017
Waiting for more can't wait to finish this story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/8/2017
I'm hooked now! Will be bookmarking and hoping for an update!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/27/2017
Looking forward to the rest of the story!
raymore chapter 25 . 6/8/2017
Still reading and still enjoying. Nice to see that this story is still alive. The Buffy McGee break up a bit surprising but handled in a way that I can buy. Vance tracking Buffy definitely in character and setting up what I hope will be a very interesting scene in the next chapter - maybe resulting in things broken or has she matured beyond that? Hope you keep this going and if I'm really lucky in quick order.
lateVMlover chapter 25 . 5/20/2017
I just discovered your story today and read ALL 25 chapters! It is not only flawlessly written, but full of pathos and some beautifully written phrases (Your Willow chapter was great). The way you've woven the back story of Dawn's death was brilliant. All your characterization is spot on. I can't save I've read many stories that I actually liked Ziva. This one is perfect. Making her and Buffy friends who are there for one another when they both need it is a great spin. Many things to like about this story. I'm glad you're still posting a story you began 8 years ago.

I do have a few questions. First, why is Buffy working for NCIS? Why is SHE the liaison? I was thinking the position was to keep Ziva with her team and then the next chapter had time passing and it was that. Also, I have trouble believing Gibbs wouldn't tell Vance about David, who in turn would clear up the fear of Mossad wanting her dead. Having Vance "appear" in this chapter makes sense, and may sort of answer one of my questions, but not completely.

I look forward to more and hope you update soon.
Amanda murphy chapter 25 . 4/18/2017
I need an update please!
JheremyC chapter 25 . 4/3/2017
nice twist. enjoyable read, thank you for sharing your story
spikes-storm chapter 25 . 3/31/2017
Thank you for updating! Loving the story. Can't wait to read the next chapter.