Reviews for Turtle Tots: WORLD TOUR!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Off to Canada - where the moose are! Aah, poor Splinter, he got on the wrong ship...and now he and the turtles get to go all over the world. That should be fun...
Tia chapter 12 . 9/22/2009
Don likes Finlands Flag? Yay it is my home land. It is very beautiful in here, And yes our flag is beautiful
Mew Sakura chapter 17 . 9/15/2009
I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LUV LUV LUV THIS STORY! itz super cute, and im a fan of all of ur turtletot fanfics! if i could, id nominate this as the cutest tmnt fanfic ever!

hope ur leg is feeling better, candelight!
yaoigirl22 chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
Campbell's soup lids and Congress is EVIL! Anywhoo cute story I loved it!
Rhoda J chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
A lovely ending:) Thank you! I love how you have Master Splinter write down his family's adventures to remember. That is always important. I wish you luck with the physical therapy.

Second daughter of Eve chapter 17 . 7/7/2009
The Campbell's soup lids they're going to join up with Congress and begin a hostile takeover." The Comic closed his eyes.

"they'll destroy all us to make it happen."

I LOVE THIS LINE! Hehe, even when asleep Mikey still has a great sense of humor.

HeiressOfSoup chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
I hope physical therapy goes quicker and easier for youXD

*claps rapidly* Bravo! This was such an awsome fic with such an awsome endingXD
Mikell chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
Oh so sad! But so satisfying that they are safely home once more.

Happy endings... Ah, but life is one long happy ending, isn't it? At least it is for those of us who have faith that the World, though off kilter still, is being set right, and indeed has been set right by its Creator.

Another wonderful story. Nicely done. :)

Rejoicing in the day,

(Rejoicing for the happy ending!)

Corona 1 chapter 16 . 7/6/2009
Yay! Update! Love this scene in the programme.
HeiressOfSoup chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
I hope PT goes well for youXD

It's so sad that the guys have to get their memories of the journey erased:(

But that was so awsome of them to fight that evil boney, demon, thingy, lolXD
Mikell chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
Oh no! Oh, how sad. They have their memories erased? After all they've been through?

Ok now I really don't like this ninja tribunal. Pfft. :-p

Hope PT is good. Ugh.

Take care of you.

Rejoicing in the day,

Rhoda J chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
NO! What a horrible cliffhanger! Even though I know what is going to happen next, please hurry!

You are doing an excellent job of keeping to the episode but adding your own insight, too. a nice blend. Good Luck!

And good excuses are hard to find. Make the most of it;)

Second daughter of Eve chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Crud, guys, RUN!

HeiressOfSoup chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Happy Independence DayXD And I'm glad your surgery went wellXD

Nice cliffie you got thereXD I look forward to the next chapterXD
Corona 1 chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Yay! Update! _

Glad everything went well. Oh, and Happy Independence Day. We don't celebrate it over in England, but what the heck, I'll say it anyway. lol.

Feel better soon!