Reviews for To Write Love On Her Arms
Pabot chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
Well LastRedAppleStanding, I hope you'll find the strenght in yourself to ask for help. I know you've got it. :)
KissMeI'mScottish chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
This story was amazing. Loved it and how it helps raise awareness for the cause. :)
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 6 . 10/15/2010
I don't like TWLOHA and i'm not a christian. But i suffer with severe depression and i'm a cutter. I liked how this story turned out
Zelda Maximus chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
I love this story so much. You've really done a great thing here.
KatieCullen96 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I almost cried. That was amazing. I loved it.
GreenEyedGirl13 chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Once again you've made me cry!

OMG BELLA DIED! Thats so sad! She was so young!

I'm glad Emmet and Edward are helping people!

But...bellas dead! Edward didn't make it on time!

But I'm happy Jacob stopped and i'm happy that people are getting better!

This is an amazing story so brill!

x
Little Fanpire chapter 6 . 3/7/2010
Wow! That was a great story.

Today I went and saw the movie, To Save A Life.

It's about teen suicuide and cutting. Great film.

And your story is such a great reminder that we can make a difference in people's lives.

Thanks for writing this.

chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 6 . 2/3/2010
Thank you for this story. I wouldn't be herre if it was for TWLOHA. this is a great example to alert people to the seriousness of cutting. again thank you. oh and i guess you already know this but using a rubberband instead of a razor really can help.
xYNAx chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Hi, i loved your story. I think it's great how this story is raising awarness of TWLOHA. You could be helping so many people with this story without even knowing it.

xYourNotAlonex

PS - Are you doing TWLOHA this year? (12th and 13th of Feb 2010).
omnomsoup chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
This is an amazing story. It has me crying, actually. It kinda is the fact that Bella died, but it's mainly the part where Edward tells Jacob that he can and would be his friend, and when Jacob gave Edward the razor.

Depression really sucks, and like it said somewhere in this fic, it can affect anyone. Some show it more than others. I dunno what I'm getting at here, though. Good story.
AGirlWithMoreThanDreams chapter 6 . 12/17/2009
thank you for writting this i really liked it. i can really relate to this story and idk just thanks
BeeBella chapter 6 . 10/18/2009
I have to say, it's rare to find a story, especially on here, that can send out such a powerful message.

There are so many out there that put cutting down to attention seeking. I hate that. Nobody ever understands the real reason behind the cuts and scars. I'm so happy that you featured the theme in your story, bringing new light to it.

I hadn't heart of TWLOHA until I read this, and it really hit home when I visited the site.

It's my aim now to help those friends, who I thought I couldn't.

Thank you for writing this... :)
LivesInDreams chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
God this story is amazing. I'm glad you didn't edit it. It's one of those things where the writing doesn't matter but all that matters is getting the cause across and hoping it helps someone.

TWLOHA is seriously one of the best things out there, I'm real happy you wrote this.
jjgabona chapter 6 . 10/12/2009
was really good.i still cant stop crying.
madikateco chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
this is incredible.

you truly are a good person :)

i agree completely to what you've written in this story.

But this has opened my eyes more.

Thanks :)

thanks for me. thanks for every person out there suffering from depression.

The world needs more people like you to promote things like this :)

xx