Reviews for To Write Love On Her Arms
Bballer24 chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
these last two chapters made me cry and this last one i could just barely read it, because tears were stinging and blurring my eye sight. Hehe. This was, is a great, sad, but great story. This is probably/ no, IS the only time I have ever cried while reading a fanfic/ or a book for that matter. It just goes to show this is a well... hm there are no words to discribe how well this story is.

Thanks a lot,

ByteMeGeekette chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
I just want to say that I love you for supporting such a wonderful cause. Having lost two friends to suicide after struggling with severe depression, it means a great deal to me. ~Crissa
Nervous.Laugh chapter 6 . 9/8/2009
this was...amazing.

the most heart touching and beautiful piece of writing i've read here.

thankyou for addressing depression and helping the site. this

Nervous.Laugh chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
if i had written a story even half this good i would be beyond proud. this is a beautiful piece of writing with an urgent message.

this is amazing pure and simple.
Nervous.Laugh chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
my hand was covering my mouth from the first sentence till the last.

i'm truely without words.
Nervous.Laugh chapter 3 . 9/8/2009
you've written this beautifully :)
Nervous.Laugh chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
you've really adressed this issue. i can't joke about it or write ridiculous stuff in the review because it's all so serious.

depression is awful. let's make it stop :)
Nervous.Laugh chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i found TWLOHA from your page a few weeks ago when it said you supported it, so i clicked the link and read the story.

since then i'm quite appalled i didn't find it earlier. TWLOHA is an amazing group :)

this story was also amazing, you raked up some awareness with your writing :))
IChimpz chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Wow, Brittany. Amazing. It really was.

And, I sorta of understnad this. You know, I have been depressed, and I have actually cut before.

I mean, it was a year ago, and I got way over it, and I only did it three times. Still to this day, I don't know what I was thinking.

Thank you, for writing this. More people do need this message, and it terrible what people think, and joke about.

My brother saw it once. He made fun of me. That's why i'll never forgive him for the shit he's done.

Anyways, it just was amazing, and there are tears in my eyes. I don't know why I told you that, but I did.

Amazing story, and it was just...breath-taking. D

LoudButStillQuiteDeadly chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
I'm going back and commenting on my reviews for chapters 4 and 5 of your story. I was complaining and moping and wallowing in tears, and I never once told you how... AMAZING you are, just for treating this like it mattered. So many people see Cutters as gothic attention whores, not people who need our help. But, for the record, some cutters aren't depressed in the least, except for the fact that they lack attention. Those are common, basically a mimicry to the people who truly need help. And they sicken me. I know several, and I want to... -_- you know what? If I told you, this would be a rated M comment just because of obsessive gore. And here I am ranting. Forgive me. Back to the point. Woman, I could kiss you. P seriously. Like, on the cheek or something.
LoudButStillQuiteDeadly chapter 6 . 8/10/2009
I am in tears. I can't breathe, my eyes hurt, my lips are puckered, and I have no idea how I'm telling you this. But I am. A complete stranger.

I have so many things going on in my life. My parents are in the process of NOT getting a divorce. They don't live together and they don't talk, but they're married. My dad has been married twice, and then there's my mom. He had two sons with one other woman. They turned into alchoholics and one's in jail for armed robbery, and my dad thinks it's because he was never there for either of them. But it wasn't his fault. He caught Janet THREE TIMES in bed with another man. And he forgave her. I would have left then and there. I'm his only baby girl, and I love him so much. My heart hurts, and I feel like I'm choking. My dad went to the coast one day. No one answered the phone, his cellphone died, and he was gone for three days. THREE DAYS. My uncle's car broke down so he couldn't check on him, and my dad didn't tell him where he was going, and we live three hours apart. This was on memorial day, a Friday I think, and we didn't go to his house. He was sad over the phone. All weekend I was so worried. My mom spent the weekend at her friend's house, I can't drive, and neither can my brothers. And my brothers and I all thought the same thing, but no one would say it. I was scared shitless. And when he got back, I was so angry and so mad at him because I thought he was gone and I decided that I was going to kill hom if he did this again. I thought he was dead, and I knew he had motive, he had means, and he didn't have anything that was truly his. I belong to my mom, technically. i liv with her. Ad I love him with all my heart and I'm gonna die the day he's gone. And that day might be soon because he's depressed, he's a smoker, he's in his fifties, and he has absolutely no insurance of any kind whatsoever. If he had a heart attack, or got stuck, or got hurt, he'd be in trouble. He broke three ribs and he couldn't even go to the hospital one time. And this story is making me think into the future, and I'm so sorry if I'm making you feel bad. But the only option I have is a complete stranger like you. I told my best friend, and she totally understands, but I can't tell my mom, because this is technically her fault, and I can't tell my brothers because their heads are full of Halo 3 and video games. I have no idea what your head is full of, but I hope I don't scare you away. ]
LoudButStillQuiteDeadly chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
My stomach churns from the blood, my eyes burn from nonexistent tears, skin pricks with shock, heart aches from the sadness for a fictional character that is so alive in so many non-fictional characters... and I don't know what I'd do in ANYONE'S position. If my mom left me. If either of my brothers got cancer. If my dad resorted to alchohal abuse. If I resorted to self abuse. If a poor, innocent girl cut herself. And that's already happening. I don't know if I want to hug you for making it so clear, so blunt, so... out there, or if I want to punch you for making these different feelings I've felt so many times before even more strange and foreign than the first time. The first time I bled, the first time I cried from true, pure sadness, the first time I've ever had heart ache...
blackandivorykeys chapter 2 . 8/9/2009
Sigh. More viruses, just to review for you. I am getting replies right? Because usually I'm really lazy. ;)

Anyways, I loveed it. And I cannot wait to finish this after I'm done hiding from the rents. )
blackandivorykeys chapter 1 . 8/9/2009

I love the message. I wish more people would put one into their FFs.

Great work, and I love harrassing you too. )

weflytothetardis chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
this story is really sad and really good!
132 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »