Reviews for To Write Love On Her Arms
RosieRathbone chapter 6 . 7/30/2009
OMG that was the saddest, yet greatest thing I have ever read! It was so emotional and just bloody amazing. I fully understand what was running through their heads and it was captured perfectly! thank you for writing such an amazing thing!

Gina.N.B chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
You made me cry!

From the A/N to the amazing dialogue in this chapter down to that piece you put at the end this chapter was just an emotional thunderbolt.

But very appropriate given the nature of this story and the mesaage behind it.

You rock girly.

Gina.N.B chapter 4 . 7/25/2009
God Lady, this chapter was like ...

Gina.N.B chapter 3 . 7/25/2009
I rarely wear socks either.

And Im loving the quotes you're using for this, oh and the pattern of the chapter titles too. Very effective.

Slutty, slutty Rose!

Gina.N.B chapter 2 . 7/25/2009
So good!

Your writings really flourished with this one, such a great job.

Mallory Monroe chapter 2 . 7/22/2009
Aw, poor Bells. You said in the author's comments that this isn't your best work, but I actually think it's really good. It's clear and easy to read in that it had no gramatical errors to speak of, and it's truly very believable. I'm so glad you're writing about this organization.
kez123 chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
This is really inspiring. Thank you.
Mallory Monroe chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Very nice. I'm a huge supporter of this group, and I love that you're writing a story for it. Maybe it'll help more people find out about it, and that could only be a good thing.

I still have not figured out how to play the podcast on your main page. I'm feeling rather dumb at the moment. All that plays is the music. Argh!

- Mallory
Silent.Embrace chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
This story is amazing. I think I'm going to go back and reread it... about 8 times. _
sweetes forbiden candy apple chapter 6 . 7/13/2009
Yeah you made me cry again . But in tears of hope & joy. Are you going to continue?
leprechaunninja427 chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
This was the most wonderful and moving story i have ever read - and not just because of the story, but because of the issue behind it.

Thank you for writing this, and introducing me to TWLOHA - i really believe it's true that love is all we need, that love can make the difference. Thank you for bringing this issue to fanfiction, thank you for opening my eyes.
The Predatory Wasp chapter 6 . 7/7/2009

i freakin love you.

twloha is one of the most amazing things in this world.

just, wow.

when i saw this story i KNEW i HAD to read it.

renee yohe is one of my heroes.

i saw her live or whatever; breathtaking.

twloha is so inspirational.

this story was really great.
Sally CH chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
This is the best story!

Thank u for shared, i feel like a i wana help people like bella and i will try.

P.D: Im sorri i dont know write on english
YukaoruSena chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Oh, my goodness. I'm practically crying my eyes out. That has to be one of the sadest stories I've ever read. I was a little hesitant to read it at first, though, because I was afraid you were going to kill Bella. And you did. I was really hoping you would have Edward save her, but, unfortunately, you didn't. I like reading stories similar to this one because I like to read how someone starts out with a terrible life or situation, but then they get better. Someone heals them, and they're happy again. I love that a happy ending can come from a bad situation. In a way, the end was like that. Edward and Emmett are now able to help people. Well, Edward already was, but he's better at it now. I'm really sad and upset Bella didn't make it, but I'm not writing the story so it's not my choice. ... I like how you wrote this in hopes that people would be more aware of these kinds of situations and help. I definitely want to do something now. I think you can make such a difference by doing something as small as writing a story like this. ... So thanks for taking the time and effort to write this. It truley was amazing, even though I had hoped for a better ending. ... Loves, hugs, and Cullens!
linkkinparkk chapter 5 . 7/3/2009
That was really sad and I am so sorry that it had to end that way for Bella, but like you've said all along, it happens to real people, in real life. And they die. Her reaction to help, the way Edward couldn't fully understand, the way she cut and how it made her feel, this are all real emotions and problems that many people face. I am glad you made it so, showing people it takes time. Sadly, for Bella, time ran out. But it was beautiful how you described her as finally being happy and upsetting that she never found happiness in life.

My heart goes out to people and the despair they feel, because it is despair and I have felt it. I found writing as an escape, rather than the alternative, losing myself in a different world where my problems were no longer there. Thankfully, I am better at handling my emotions now but it is still there, the periods of depression, the feelings that I can't go on, and I think it will stay with me for life but I am older, I can see when it's going to happen and I can try and control it. I can talk to people.

So yes, I just wanted to thank you for writing this story and doing it in a beautiful, meaningful, careful way. Because I know how self-harmers can be perceived. I also know that self-harm isn't just about cutting to bleed. It's about inflicting wounds, however small, to let out the pain. I know the feeling that goes with that. And I am grateful you are giving a shout out to such a great cause.

Thank you.

And I hope that some people with their own problems read this and seek help.

132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »