Reviews for To Write Love On Her Arms
linkkinparkk chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
Oo. What's going on at the hospital? And Edward has Rose on the side. He needs to get better standards.

Thanks for the chapter!
linkkinparkk chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
I loved how you ended this chapter. You started with her pain and gradually toned down until "the pain was gone". It gives me thrills to think about how she looks into his eyes and loses herself. Aw.

Amazingly dealt with once again. I'm not sure how I feel about Emmett. I think he should defend her but at the same time I see why he doesn't. But his words to her sure annoyed the hell out of me.

Anyway, great chapter.
Scarlett.Cupcake chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
Wow! This story was amazing! It brought tears to my eyes. You can feel the emotion in this story.

I understand this story alot... I cut for 3 yrs and for the longest time no one knew. I attempted suicide but could never succeed. Eventually I told a couple friends close to me and they held me up when I was down and helped me when I needed it. I still fight the urge to cut everyday even tho its been 2 years since Ive done it. It's an ogoing struggle but I've helped some people overcome it also.

I just wanted to say this story is amazing and I love the message that it sends. If only more people would care and take the time to try and understand there would be less suicides in the world. I know if it wasn't for my friends I would have succeeded in suicide one day.
xbunniecullenx chapter 6 . 7/1/2009
i just wanted to say , well done , it was an amazing story. ive been there and im trying to walk away from it and your right , it is so hard to do it without support. im just lucky that i have such wonderful friends that are helping me take the steps i need.

it really gave me a wake up call about how far i would have possibly gone and i think that just by reading that, hundreds of cutters will begin to think about just what they are really doing.

ochalke5 chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
great chapter!
ochalke5 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Wow, this is a really good story. I really like it. It's great. i need new adjectives.
ochalke5 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
Well done. Excellent chapter.
ochalke5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Great chapter.
I'm.The.New.Alice chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
That was by far the best story I have read. It is the only story that truely hit home. By the end I was crying. Not even movies do that to me. You are to me the best author! Really, keep up the work!
Honest conclusion chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
This is really good i am going to nominate it on

Silent tear awards
SuchABlue chapter 6 . 6/30/2009
I forgot to never read a story with Tragedy as a genre. It was interesting and well written but I cannot understand why you would end it like that at all.
Silent Tear x chapter 6 . 6/30/2009