Reviews for To Write Love On Her Arms
AllApologies451994 chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
Aw, poor Bella. I hope Edward can get to her! :( I'm glad that there are other people out there who want to stop this, too. You did a great thing here. :D
x333samcat333x chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
i really do love this story, i cant wait to read further chapters. i hope that you are able to continue and finish this story. and i hope that emmett starts to believe bella about there dad.
sisterhoodfan chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
ugh, i had to log back in. can't u do me a favor and allow anonymous reviews? please? lol jk

anyways, love the chapter! and its not short, well for me.
JellyJules chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Cool. IS her story that bad?
linkkinparkk chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I applaud you for dealing with such a big issue. It needs more understanding and the stigma to be taken away. I think this could be a really moving piece of writing and I think you are dealing with the issues in a mature way. I would love for you to continue writing this story.

linkkinparkk
mermolie chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
amazing story my sister was a cutter tho shes better now im glad ur writing this, cant wait to see why bellas ther to hear her story...hope you update soon
JennCD chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I loved Renee's quote at the beginning. Thank you for putting it up there :) This is such a good organization.

I like that you not only have showed us Edward's POV on people with depression and cutting problems, but also Rosalie's and Mike's. It just makes it much more realistic. Because, really, there are a LOT of people like Rosalie who don't understand and label people as 'emo' and such. I am just surprised, and glad that you incorporated that in the very first chapter.

I also like how you only had three people show up. Some people who write stories similar to this one will have bunches of people come, when in reality, hardly anyone seeks help because they are too embarrassed or ashamed.

It's very realistic all around. Not many people can do that with a topic like this one.

~Jenn :)
JBurrell chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Hey, its me again! Love your stories...cant wait to find out what happened to Bella. Maybe a death, Charlie Renee or a brother, Emmett? lol think about it & update quickly ;)
MusicLover16 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
i liked it alot. it deals with real issues and i think thats important. keep writing. i cant wait to see what happens next.
AllApologies451994 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw. Poor guys. I think it's wrong for people to make fun of "cutter emos." They already have problems, its not like they want more from other people. :( Anyways, can't wait to see where this goes. Update soon? -puppy dog eyes-
girl278 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
you are amazing.

i love how you inclued the quote from Renee at the start.

x.
sisterhoodfan chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I'm defenitly gonna read this! Its awesome! But Bella, a cutter, sounds familiar...hmm...lol P
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9