Reviews for Trust Me
Megabat chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Short sweet and perfect. I love it when someone give Lex the credit he deserves. I never forgave the writers for making Lex come across as stupid and in later seasons stupid, coward and a murderer.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Seriously, Lex Has ALWAYS Pissed Me off With Him Not Putting Two And Two Together. Friggin Genius And He Can't Think Out Of The Box? Anyway, Brilliant, Loved It, Faved It.

YYWKMN.
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Typical of a Luthor to figure things out.
nonotthatone chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
One of the pivotal questions (for me anyway) about Smallville is what would have been different if Clark had only trusted Lex with his secret. This is a really great take on that. I love how much of a story you manage to tell in so few words. Great job!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Lol, true that. The writer's on the show never gave Lex enough credit.
Raven Black chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
I love this. Clark finally admitting by scaring the Hell out of Lex and then realizing that Lex already knew, because yeah Lex is a genius. Wonderful!

cookies and Kudos
AzumiRocks chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
great short, lol

'You knew?"
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I like drabbles so thanks for sharing this. But, Lex's voice was not quite right-he sounded more like Chloe, glib and cute. Also, the way that Lex "revealed" that he knew Clark secret was so subtle, I'm not sure many readers would pick on the fact that he did until Clark acts shocked. I certainly didn't.