Reviews for Good Morning, Love
valentin chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
nice story :) tc and best wishes
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Not bad at all for a first story, I enjoyed it a lot. These two are just too cute together.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
i like this not so bad ass version of kanade . .:D
Detective Girl 2005 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Not ONLY did your title catch my attention ( Good morning,love? Love it. Adorable) your writing bowled me over as well.

You kept the characters wonderfully in character and you created a story that, in my mind with Candy Boy, can be somewhat hard since sometimes their relationship (at least, to me) can be ambiguous or hard to find something to go off to create a little something more than the innocent yet affectionate relationship YukiXKanna had in the original story without going overboard.

You did absolutely well to make it romantic, in character, and didnt go overboard whatsoever. Which all the more made the story oh so enjoyable!

I loved the ending too. I just love your style of writing. Superb!

Your story-is now in my collection of favorites.
LenxRinKagamine chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Awesome! ahahhahah! 3 Loved it

Please, write a new chapter!
penpaninuSessh chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this was pretty cute and well written! it was well in character and sweet without going into perverted land... I know they're sisters, but you made it not so weird.
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
LOL this was great. I loved it. I hope to see more from you. I also hope that you continue with this fic/story or do a sequel too it as it's cute.
Mitsu LOVE chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
This is brilliant ! fantastic ! omg ! i really love this story and even printed it out ! pls write more interesting yuri stories 1!
Shadow of Shadows chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Wow good stuff you wrote
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Pretty good for your first fic. Very cute story and hopefully you'll write more with this couple. thanks.
BatterieszX chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Hey nice story! A pretty good one too for your first story!

anyway hope you'll write more and *thumbs up
Ryoko-hime chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Wow! That was so great and you kept them in character perfectly _

Also you should allow anonymous reviews, as you currently have it set to *not* allow them. You'll get more reviews that way ;3
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
hehe, good stuff.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
very cute! i like kana's swearing. so funny

i hope you write more ;P
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...N-I-CE!

And pretty LOL-sy, too.

LOL

Sweet'n FLUFFy. I LOEV it.

Quote of the day: “Good morning, Yuki-chan.” They both shared a quiet, tender moment until Kanade’s cell phone finally went off… “Ugh… you stupid piece of sh-” LMAO

Nice work!