Reviews for Lost Friends
laurliel chapter 11 . 9/20/2012
AMAZING STORY! I was hooked throughout the whole thing. And a great mystery story too! i loved the new friendship between Kim and bonnie.
Fabius Maximus chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I forgot to review this story- but a very nice piece of work!
TheNewWinterSoldier chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Hi!

I just read your entire story and it was great (And recommended on TV Tropes). I pride myself on being able to read fics rated M for violence without batting an eyelash; this... scared me, a lot. A true sign of talent in my opinion.

Oddly, Julia and Scott kind of reminded me of Hex and Charmcaster from Ben 10. It was the only thing that kept me from being up all night, so thank you!

Sapphiq, I
Darev chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
A good ending, though I think Mary's "appearance" was a bit too convenient. The last fight scene felt rushed to me, but with all your studying I can sympathize. I'm pleased I finally got around to reading and finishing one of your stories.

So time reverts and the gang goes back to being pals without any memory of what happened. I'm guessing that Philip and Julia existed outside the timestream, otherwise Bonnie would have remained in her present form. I enjoy reading stories about her. I wish there were more.

Darev
screaming phoenix chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Nice job with the finish. So does that mean Bonnie won't be a cop now?
Feudor chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Nicely done, all of it! Glad it wasn't Shego throwing green balls of fire around.

Well thought out, although time travel stories all give me a headache. Basically, Bonnie from a future that will now never happen went back and stopped the catastrophy? And nobody now remembers anything?

Kinda sad, in its own way, but really happy she got KP and Ron back!
Slipgate chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
I think James deserves more credit on the whole "checking in on you" thing - for one thing, by the time I did, it was when you were wrapping up your writing of this final chapter.

I don't have it in me to evaluate the whole story right now, but I will say that I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed how Bonnie's life transformed so dramatically (in fact, the one thing that concerns me is that it's been undone), and you honestly did have me creeped out at what may have happened to the ship and its crew in the time it was gone, and what was up with the specters of Kim and Ron that Bonnie was seeing before she ended up back in time.

I've enjoyed this and other works of yours since before I had an account, so it would be great to see you keep writing.

One question to make sure I understood: Ron WAS in fact protected from the bewitching by his MMP, and Kim was protected because that woman took over her, not because of anything else intrinsic in her, right? Actually made me think how horrific things must've been for Ron in the "original timeline" in which he fell last, subdued by a gaggle of the ship including his own wife. You can be creepy without even mentioning it - which in this case, is a fantastic thing.
Katsumara chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Oh wow. King of Anime.. all I have to say is thank you so much for finishing this epic tale. It's been a while since you first started writing it, and I admit I was worried about the outcome, but I am so happy to see how it all wound up ending. So I guess once Bonnie finished off the baddie, that version of Bonnie went back to her time where things changed? I would love to see how her future ended up, and maybe how Kim and Ron are there.

At the finish, I like how Kim and Ron both immediately went to Bonnie even if they weren't exactly sure why they did.

Honestly, KoA.. this was just outstanding. Such characterization for Bonnie that's so rare for her. I'm so used to her being the high school evil, that seeing her as such a heroic character makes me smile. I'm happy for her.

Keep up the fine work, and hey.. think about it; a one-shot about this story's future Bonnie and how her future may have changed? Could be interestinnnng. xD Good luck with schooling, buddy. Take care!
CajunBear73 chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
A bit of a mystical reboot of all their lives huh?

Now maybe they'll forge new paths, especially Bonnie, now that her friends are still with her.

CB73

Yeah RL and college can be that way.
James MacPherson chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Yeah! This has been a great story and I'm happy to read more.

That explains everything that happened with Bonnie. Mary came back to stop her family's evil, failed once but succeed the second time.

And it was up to Bonnie to finally end it all.

Rather interesting that when Juila and Scott was defeated, everyone's memories of the future Bonnie was altered. Something like that.

I will look forward to the next story with much interest.
The Real Sidekick chapter 10 . 8/4/2010
For the life of me, I don't know how you can wrap it all up in one chapter but if the final chapter is as good as the previous chapters, I've got nothing to worry about.

A supernatural, suspenseful story with a great bit of time travel thrown in there just for good measure. All this means you've crammed in some of the best stuff that I like to read.

For the record, Kim's betrayal caught me completely off guard.

Eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

Always at the Author's Side,

The Real Sidekick
James MacPherson chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
I don't think I saw that coming with Julia AND Scott working together or their relationship or even what their plot was. I love the use of the Bermuda Triangle since it's one of the greatest mysteries in history.

Julia and Scott may have black magic and evil on their side but it's no match for the light and rightness of good that Kim, Bonnie and Ron have on their side, which brings to mind the question of who sent Bonnie those visions and back in time.

I wonder what have become of Ron but I suspect that the MMP will protect him and might give Ron plenty of resistance to the magic.

I am stoked for the next chapter to see how everything goes down.
Darev chapter 10 . 4/2/2010
It's funny, but I've learned somewhere that knocking someone out isn't as easy as we are led to believe. The human survival isntinct kicks in and while our vision may blur, we are actually trying to stay awake. Kim and Bonnie make it look easy when in real life they'd have been overun by now.

How great is fanfiction?

I was thinking along the lines of the occult and dark magic while reading this story. I still would like to know what power brought Bonnie back in time. There has to be a reason I'm sure you'll let on in the future.

Now B's all alone. What's a former cheerleader turned superhero to do?

Darev
Susanna chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Wow! that was unexpected! off to read chapter 10 now!
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
Oh boy, looking pretty bad here. So it was a big scoop plot for Julia and Scott to live for quite a while?

Oy, hope Bonnie gets the chance to save all and break that plot.

CB73