Reviews for Falling For A Redhead
Kate chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
I LOVE THIS!
Minnie chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I do agree that Albus shouldn't have died tooooooo.

Great fic! :)
TulipNixphe chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
red heads are awesome almost my whole family on my dad's side are red heads and my mom fell in love with a red head cause my dad is a reddie and i have red hair in the sun and i also have a very loving boyfriend so the whole many people fall in love with reddies is true
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
funny ending! Enjoyed reading your story and cant wait to read your other works!
SylvaDragon chapter 3 . 8/23/2009
What a delightfully sweet ending, I loved it.
Rosine chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I'm not Hahahaha I swear!

But that's a funny name...

Redheads are great! Would be a shame not to love them. And it's a delight to hear Minerva laughing like that (quite a shock as well though)
BonesBooth206 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
Aww, I really loved this story. Great job!

The only thing I'm wondering, is who will fall in love with me? Lol. I'm a redhead.
SylvaDragon chapter 2 . 7/27/2009
That was lovely.
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Oh that was a wonderful first chapter, I absolutely loved it, so many little things that made me smile.
BonesBooth206 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
Eh, who cares if it's out of character? Not me! I love it! I do hope you are planning to continue it! I've always imagined Harry and Hermione viewing Minerva as a motherly figure, so great job. Can't wait to see what happens next!
MinervaM chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
I like it ... a lot.

I really would like to see more!

Great job!
CelineTheMagnanimous chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
Loved the story! The ending with Albus walking in made me burst into hysterical laughter. And now my dog is looking up at me strangely...lol! Anyway, please continue it soon!
hahahahah chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
learn to write a story.

and for fucks sake, you read harry potter? can you not learn to spell the characters name properly?
pennypotter128 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
no bad go on
Rosine chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
That quite nice! However you too cruel!

I hope you'll update soon