Reviews for Broken
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
aww :'(
astopperindeath chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
this is lovely and sad! thank you so much for sharing.
Teldra chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Wonderful story!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Not a pairing I ever thought of, although I have to admit that I like it a lot better than Echo/Paul.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Poor Topher- loved it!
yellow-craion chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Paul/Topher isn't exactly the 1st pairing that I'd think of, but I must admit it was wonderful :) good job!

"That’s what haunted Paul the most, the yelp of complete surprise that had left Topher’s mouth when he shoved him down – the sound of trust being destroyed." - I love that sentence ;)
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
aw...this is sad...
NoZones chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
The sad part is, I can really see Paul going that far to get answers.
giid chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
aw, poor topher :( it's understandable that paul reacted the way he did, but it had to be so devastating for topher... very beautifully done, love, loved it :)
dreamsofspike chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
i read the whole thing, and it was beautiful, excellent, hon... very very well done :)
kove chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
paul you big jerk! this is my first dollhouse slash fic and i have to say i'm pleased. great job. and this totally needs a sequal (or two)! i'm sure the big, bad fbi agent could win back topher's affection eventually. perhaps with some courting. X-) anyways, thx for the great read.
TheOneBlueGecko chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I absolutely love this story. The relationship between Topher and Ballard came off so believably at first, so when we saw it all just fall apart it made it just that much more believable.

I love the question Ballard had for Topher, because I know that was one of the ones I had when watching the show, why Topher was just left alone.

Anyway, I really did love the story. You captured the characters so believably (something that does not often happen with non-cannon slash) that I could see this scene actually happening in the show.