Reviews for Forgive Me Father for I have Sinned
jst4fun chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
Just found your story. It's very well written, and I'd love to see where you take it. I hope you will continue writing at some point!
nicole1962 chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
nice klepto alice:)
lvrofbrnrds chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Sorry for not reviewing until now, but I'm really intrigued by your story and can't wait to read more. Thanks!
Evilangel6714 chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
I can't tell you how intriguing I find this story so far. I have a thing for stories about the Mafias (I'm just werid like that) and I also have a thing for men with Irish accents and men that speak Italian so you can imagine why this story is a good read for me lol. I found some grammatical errors but thats nothing a beta can't fix. I look forward to reading where you'll take this because it's a very good story idea and I'm pretty sure I haven't read anything like it before. I'm very excited!
Esmeatheart chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Very good so far. I'm so intrigued...I gotta know what happens next.
RosaStergio chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
Can't wait for more...great story ;D
TheMasochisticLion chapter 4 . 11/30/2009
That was a good one... Cant wait for ch.3
Samirabws chapter 2 . 10/11/2009
love it
FreezingFire81 chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
loved it!:)
TheMasochisticLion chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Great chapter, I cant wait for more!
Death's Obsession chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
So I wonder what Billy's involvement in this was. The plot is getting a bit more intense. I guess that I'll just have to wait and see where this all leads. I'm still curious as to who Bella killed, but like everything else, I'll just have to wait to see.
rms33 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
I really like how you are doing the chapters with all the backstory and everything.

I'm so excited to read more, I can't even tell you.

Please update soon.
rms33 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
That was a good chapter.

I'm so excited about the story.
rms33 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was really good.

I'm looking forward to the next few chapters that are already posted.
reddhead chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
i love that she's so her way or the highway! good beginning!