Reviews for Bad Newbie!
emo barbie chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
I tried desperately singing that stupid song! RAWR {Oh, no no, I don't mean stupid as in, it was stupid, but I mean I'm mad at the song RAwR! I couldn't sing that dang thing! T_T I so wanted to too...I just, kept forgetting how to sing the national anthem while trying to put the words to it}
emo barbie chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
XD, because of this chapter I was able to think up another chapter for my 100 compliment scrubs fandom {You are also honored in that chapter XD} Thank you, you have not only ne happy but the bunch of other's who have been sitting around waiting for the new chapter to finally come out XD.
Black-Rose23 chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Jordan probably threw a hissy fit after she was rejected.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
Aw man, I wish I could add this to my favourites all over again! That was so ridiculously sweet I think my heart actually melted a little :)

Loved the idea of JD's 'kinky-time’ haha ;)

Anywho, your Dr Cox is spot on, and the way JD thought he would have to move out was just... ah I love your writing too much for words. Thanks for another great chapter :D
BaneLupine chapter 11 . 7/8/2009
yay thou it would have been funnier if cox had the recording machine and drops it off the building watching it smash or hit a Dr Bob Kelso but you know your way works too probably much better which it does it is awesome! :)D a fat smiley it has 6 chins to go with your fat bottomed girls
Black-Rose23 chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
The unique JD-Coxian model is the best type though! Hah! Shows that fool who can touch JD; he should think twice before attacking girlish man doctors in the future.
HotCrossPigeon chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Aww JD being rescued by Dr Cox! He's always there to get JD out of trouble... and I love the fact that Turk doesn't quite understand their relationship but he knows that it works.

Also that was good characterisation with JD's inability to keep his mouth shut even when there's a knife pressed to his throat! Great stuff as usual :D
andaere chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Hah, I haven't left yet! I'm grabbing as much last-minute computer time as I can... xD

I love this! I think it's my favorite chapter to date. I love the part about JD being JD - "Turk has already /seen/ my innards!" LOL. Oh, and the part about Dr. Cox rescuing JD was really, really cute. You write JD/Cox so well!

:) Thanks for writing/updating. But now I'm going for real! Bye!
BaneLupine chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
I really don’t want to know what sexual favor Vanilla Bear had to exchange for this, but Cox was actually decent conversation, and didn’t act like he had a 4 foot pole jammed up his ass, more like a 2 footer, a major improvement.

maybe that was the sexual favour muhahahahaha sowri dirty thoughts bad sarah
FiftyOnOurForeheads chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
omg i love it.

i really love the fact the J.D and dr cox are having a relationship its quite awesome!

andaere chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Aww, poor JD. I liked the Janitor's version of the song. xD I would be SO embarrassed if I were JD...

I love these so much!

Oh, and on a side note - I'm gonna be on vacation from July 7 - July 28, so that's why I won't be reviewing. :) I haven't abandoned you!
HotCrossPigeon chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Haha, loved the end where Dr Cox wants some fun with JD being all tied up ;)

Man, the Janitor is mean! But I can totally see it happening. Good song too :D
BaneLupine chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
omg rape jd run! oh wait duct tape so no chance mhahahahah mind if i watch... my brilliant and none fan girl brother who only reads fan fiction i make him say his favourite line kill him which is oddly suitable in this place way to go jason! yeah for younger but taller brother who threaten every male in the surrounding 1 miles radiuis even the postman who uses another post woman to delive the email to me even then he growl yay for jason! who just gave me a nice drink of water in a glass bottle se who say younger brother are horrible i got 5 and only 1 is a git
Black-Rose23 chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
I wonder if he ever actually attacked the Janitor though. Cox should stand up for his woman, even if he does do most of the insulting and refuses to admit that he cares about JD. I could see Janitor making up a song like that.
iluvdimples314 chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
No, fat-bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round, according to Freddie Mercury.

LOL.