Reviews for Revenge: A Forever Destined Vignette
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
great! i luv it BYE!
superfragile chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
great story! I am really excited for the next one! I love the children being all grown up!
garnetred chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Excellent story. It should be interesting to see how Sith's plan play out. Please write soon.
Crime Scene Fairy chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Ah! It's over? :(

But the next one in the series should be a lot of fun. Hopefully, we'll start to see some Luke/Mara, and Han/Leia action! And we'll get to see more of Jenna and Jayden, and let's not forget Kimberley and Natalie. I'm really enjoying this series, Lilac, it's really good!

Though, I am wondering about the epilogue from FD (forever destined). We know that all of them get married eventually - Han/Leia, Luke/Mara, definetly, and I'm guessing now Natalie/Jayden. But what's going to happen to Kimberly and Jenna?

My guesses, though? I think that Adam is going to end up with a certain Kenobi, and I don't know about Jenna.

But my speculation? I think that we might see some eventual romance with Marcus Olin and Kimberly Skywalker. They obviously know each other, with Serra being Kim's master, and they're around the same age. Plus, you have that habit of bringing back major characters from previous story. I don't think it's that much of a stretch to guess that.

But can't wait until next time! You're on my alerts now, and can't wait to read next time!
sexystarwarslover chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
and another vignette comes to an end and what a wild ride this story had it was awesome! i knew Pooja would be Queen but this Adam, i'm going to be cautious of him, he's not to be trusted lol I loved the Anakin and Leia moment as awell as talks of them getting older five teenagers hope Padme and Anakin know what they are getting into lol anyway great job once again and i am eageryl holding out for the next one
Harry2 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
While things may be going smoothly now, I suspect trouble on the horizon. I suspect the Fallen, along with the Sith, are planning something major, and the infiltration of the new Queen's court is just the first step. We shall just have to see if I am right or not.
Jedi Angel001 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
That was wonderful!Waiting for your next vignette.
betagamma chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
I love your stories. I can't wait to hear the next one.
MsRuwee chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Great vignette, loved it!
Jedi Master Gigi chapter 12 . 9/24/2009
Oh five young teenagers. It'll be nice to see a bit more about the kids. so long as they, actually talk like teenagers. It sounds better, but Luke and Leia still sound little sometimes.
newgirl5 chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
Finally! a little happy ending! i love anakin's thought about castrating the boy! lol!
sexystarwarslover chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
omg another chapter and this was amazing this story never creases to amaze me i love the part with luke/mara/leia/han/ryoo/pooja/lando at the beginning with obi wan's bottle of drink lol that was so cheeky lol love it trust han to get use to it fast and leia is liking han awe so cute

love anakin how he wants to go after the boy who hurt her and padme's line Ani…you can’t castrate any boy with your light saber, even if they do break Leia’s heart!” Padme scolded. classic! love it can't wait for more!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Well, the Falleen are gathering onboard the Death Star. And sooner or later, the Sith WILL try to use it against Naboo and the Republic. The Jedi need to be prepared for when they move against them, for this IS a powerful weapon!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
That was enjoyable as always.
garnetred chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Excellent chapter. I can't wait to find out how Padme and Anakin will handle Leia once they find out she has a crush on Han. Please update soon.