Reviews for Seven Deadly
Jehilew chapter 7 . 9/24
This was absolutely fantastic! And the ending was a thing of beauty. Hell yes to a vengeful Gambit, embracing all the sins. Love, love, love this!
Crysania Fay chapter 7 . 8/22/2009
Wow! That is awesomely gruesome! I really loved the Envy chapter! Loved how it was only Sinister who could get through to Remy.
Tai-sensei chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
Holy crap that was amazing. Got to say I was a bit squimish in the first chapter but after that I rooted for Gambit all the way. Thanks for posting best wishes and good waves.
Lady E chapter 7 . 7/9/2009
This was such a great story
Prexistence chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Go Remy! Always love to see him get revenge after the terrible treatment he received by not only Rogue, but the X-Men! Especially when Sinnie aka daddy decides to help him! Love this fic and all of your writing, can't wait to see what pops up next!
BreakingFable chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I thought this was an extremely cool, well-written, and well-thought-out piece. Gambit has always been the best(in my humble opinion), and you did him justice in this. Good Sinister fics are hard to find, so thanks for providing me with one. My only criticism? Rogue's punishment should've been worse. ;)
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
That food diary was hilarious! Love that cheeky Remy. :)
BJ2 chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
Perfect ending to a great story! Thanks. :)
Ligeila chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
What can I say but Muhahahahaha :D. I loved this story - nice and dark and bloody, just the way. Thank you and cheers.
chrono-contract chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
wow! i have to say that this is the best gambit's revenge fan fic i've ever read! well done!
BJ2 chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
You had him kill his Stormy? Damn... I may be a little weird but I found it strangely sweet.
Nekobaghira chapter 6 . 7/4/2009
whoa, you killed off Stormy. Wild.

Only one sin left. Looking forward to reading the ending.
chrono-contract chapter 6 . 7/3/2009
Prexistence chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
he is so worth every penny. I can't wait to see what he does to the X-Men, hope their deaths are slow! I can't wait to see what sin comes next!
chrono-contract chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
wow! cool chapter! i love how full of himself he is!