Reviews for Translations
Teri chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
You have some wonderful lines in this story - Teal'c lean, etc. It really fit for me that Daniel would need to talk about it. Enjoyed that Teal'c had decided protecting them was his mission and invited Daniel to join him. Very nice. (I kept expecting at the end that Jack understood some of what they said.)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Gotta love Teal'c. Fast forward your story to the present and we know that Sam and Jack are soooo together!
Selective scifi junkie chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Love your review comment.

This rules. Daniel and Teal'c were definitely aware, so this makes sense to me.

You write Daniel like Akamaimom (that's a compliment). Don't we all love him?

I saw your comment on hopeisabluebird's story and decided to have a look. Writing tallent tends to run in families. My sibling New wordsmith has a writing style relatively similar to mine and as the name suggests an ego to rival McKay's.
Mandarax chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
That was sweet! I haven't really thought about the fact that Daniel speaks Goa'uld, and would probably have enjoyed practicing with Teal'c. Very nicely done :)
Une Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
not maybourn! ah! lol

i love stargate!

and i love this story!

tis spiffy!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I loved the line "Teal'c's head leaned imperiously to the side, and deep in the heart of Africa, some children felt the earth tilt." I thought was hilarious! Good story.
Athena121 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
*looks around for Maybourne* Sh, it's safe! I loved your fic! I'll be adding it to my favorites list. You write Teal'c very well. And I liked their discussion. ;) Gotta wonder if they really do do that when no one's listening. Are you thinking of writing more fics? Congratulations on your first SG1 fanfiction! Its a great accomplishment.
PrincessFerdinand chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Heehee...I've never seen Stargate, or even heard of it, actually, but I read this anyway.

I kept getting distracted by Teal'c. How do you pronounce his name? I kept saying Tee-ell-see, and that sounded super-awkward and really irritating.

But, for not knowing any of the characters or what this was about at all, I thought it was good. Make of it what you will.

seiyuurabu chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
It's great! Hope you'll be inspired to write more stories of them.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009