Reviews for Blue eye'd Blonds
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
DULL, as I said before TRAINING is boring, FIGHTING is boring! everything EXCEPT interaction is DULL! anything else works in anime, NOT BOOK form.. Then it's totally it's as entertaining as a eye exam!
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
You know the madara thing is a little OLD, just call him OBEDIO and be done with it, WE ALL KNOW! it's the third worst kept secret in the naruverse! Also there is NO WAY obedio almost killed Kurama, it can't be done, and obedio is JUST TO HUMAN to even attempt it! No human can hope to kill a bijuu (it's one of the reasons I hate stories where naruto gets a hickey from orochi... HE'S TOO HUMAN, it wouldn't work)Kurama is basically a demon GOD, pathetic little HUMAN jutsu would not WORK! I mean come on, it took summoning the DEATH god just to seal him!Orochi and obedio can't step to that!
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
How could Inochi be DUMB enough to call naruto a demon WHILE TALKING TO SAID DEMON? Does that make even the SLIGHTEST SENSE to you? I can get making villagers ignorant, stupid even, but NOT COMPLETELY IMBECILIC, especially the ones in CHARGE.. I mean come on they cannot be complete BUFFOONS or they never would have gotten their position! and calling a boy a demon while your yelling at the demon he's supposed to be while he's STANDING THERE, is kinda the definition of either a buffoon, OR brain damage!

BUT then again 99% of konoha seems to be suffering from BRAIN DAMAGE! I mean come on, YES they lost loved ones, YES it sucks but after a DECADE they should have GOTTEN OVER IT! (they are in a ninja village, causalities and fatalities and to be EXPECTED!) if they don't like it? MOVE!
reviewer chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
lovely chapter
Hey gut facts chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this story
kakashi008 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This was good i can't wait for the next chapter.
Vexit chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
nice story, but with naruto on team 10 whos the 3rd member of 7? an OC? or probubly sai? also im curious, since it seams like theirs a little ff7 in your story, is naruto gona have somthing similar to vincents limit break like a werefox creature? cant wait for the next chapter
YeahImASlytherin chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I really like this fic. Its like nothing i have ever read before so awesome job and i hope that you will update soon.
WolfCoyote chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Interesting story, can't wait to see what happens next with Naruto and Ino
garsdal chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
poor naruto will have a hard time reconciling with ino. she remembers the 12 year old goof ball, he's a trained killer of decades worth of experience. hard match...
Devil Dog 2027 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Just wanted to say this story is great I hope you update soon and to all the people that dont like this couple. Go back to your own storys then nobody is holding a gun to your head saying read this. People like you make me sick always bringing down other couples because you dont like them bohoo you dont like it dont read it. You have a real good plot going here keep at i look foward to reading more.
Tearhart chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
pretty good but ino was meant to be with sai or sasuke.
anonomous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow... that was weird. I absolutely love Ino Yamanaka and Ino should be with Sai. Naruino is a horrible couple! and what was with the weird dream? And that had nothing whatsoever to do with Ino's blonde hair and blue eyes.
Graybear32 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Not a bad story. You describe emotions well and you have alot of Original thoughts athough I don't like crossovers including Valentine was a stroke of genious.
Dante R Vale chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
this is an interesting story

can't wait for the next one