Reviews for Blue eye'd Blonds
lovely chapter
Lord Sannin chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
Please continue this story
kakashi008 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
This was good i can't wait for the next chapter.
Vexit chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
nice story, but with naruto on team 10 whos the 3rd member of 7? an OC? or probubly sai? also im curious, since it seams like theirs a little ff7 in your story, is naruto gona have somthing similar to vincents limit break like a werefox creature? cant wait for the next chapter
YeahImASlytherin chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
I really like this fic. Its like nothing i have ever read before so awesome job and i hope that you will update soon.
WolfCoyote chapter 4 . 12/2/2010
Interesting story, can't wait to see what happens next with Naruto and Ino
garsdal chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
poor naruto will have a hard time reconciling with ino. she remembers the 12 year old goof ball, he's a trained killer of decades worth of experience. hard match...
Devil Dog 2027 chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Just wanted to say this story is great I hope you update soon and to all the people that dont like this couple. Go back to your own storys then nobody is holding a gun to your head saying read this. People like you make me sick always bringing down other couples because you dont like them bohoo you dont like it dont read it. You have a real good plot going here keep at i look foward to reading more.
Amaterasuice chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
pretty good but ino was meant to be with sai or sasuke.
anonomous chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Wow... that was weird. I absolutely love Ino Yamanaka and Ino should be with Sai. Naruino is a horrible couple! and what was with the weird dream? And that had nothing whatsoever to do with Ino's blonde hair and blue eyes.
Graybear32 chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
Not a bad story. You describe emotions well and you have alot of Original thoughts athough I don't like crossovers including Valentine was a stroke of genious.
Dante R Vale chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
this is an interesting story

can't wait for the next one
Tylermh1 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
damn good so far hope it gets better as it goes
naruto no juubi chapter 4 . 7/1/2010