Reviews for Glacialus Sub Ubi
forever122 chapter 17 . 4/5/2013
I was kinda hoping Toshiros mouth would need to be cleaned... Great story. Onto the sequel...
forever122 chapter 16 . 4/5/2013
I cant believe Toshiro didnt catch Ichigo when he said dad.
forever122 chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Hes talking in third person every now and then... That is so kawaii!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 17 . 4/9/2012
nice nice nice!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
i enjoy your humor
Lunar Iris chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
Okay, here I am randomly reading one of your older stories again. So far it's very interesting. I am sending a review for this chapter in particular, because in the middle you refer to Orihime as Hinamori (though you only did it once) and misspelled "chucked" in that same sentence.
fan girl 666 chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
this was a very cool story i love the prank idea of freezing Masumoto's underwear and Isshin coming back
SasuTenLuvr chapter 11 . 10/27/2010
LOL go Isshin with the lil tin cup! XD Why is it so fun to get under Byakuya's skin?
MidTiti chapter 17 . 3/14/2010
That was a good story.

... o_O Does that mean I have a sadistic tendency, considering what Matsumoto and Hitsugaya went through ?

Keep up the good work !
chibi-taicho chapter 17 . 1/30/2010
Aww it's over! Well I'll just have to read the sequal yay! I hope this whole mess works out okay. And I commend you for putting the titles in lAtin, because they sound so much better in Latin than English, they make sence though. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see how it all turns out.
strawberry.fishcakes chapter 17 . 1/29/2010
i feel sorry for the chibi taicho~!

and when r you updating the sequel?
Photophobic chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
Okay, I'm still in hysteric laughter. This was a really humorous way to end Glacialus Sub Ubi and wrapped up everything that has been said in the story. I particularly liked the third person argument and everything at the end. You even added a hint of HitsuKarin in there. (BTW, funny Toshiro Logic). So, I'll definately be looking forward to your sequel.
Ginnya chapter 17 . 1/28/2010
Kawai

I adore Toshiro I adore him he is the cutest thing ever.
Chillis chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
*sigh* good story... NOW~! go and read the sequel XD

See ya~!
69EmoGaaraFan69 chapter 17 . 1/27/2010
omg that was such a good story! and a great ending! can't wait to read the sequel :D