Reviews for From Tomorrow On
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
This was beautiful! Truly a masterpiece. I was overjoyed as I was reading this. Fantastic work! Wonderful oneshot! :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
THIS IS VERY GOOD.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
It's even more beautiful than I remembered!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was amazing. period. :)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You got their relationship and characters down to a "T" (what the heck does that mean). I like how you make it so that they never speak to each other about their feelings. Their relationship is so complicated and yet so simple. They do things the hard way, and never outright say their feelings to each other. Both of them are too shy to do so. They show their feelings through actions, reactions, looks, smiles, those sort of things. Eventually, it's like they don't even need to speak, because they know each other so well, they can just understand each gesture for what it means.

And that is exactly how they are. It was perfect. It brings to mind that infamous line that Tifa spoke to Cloud under the Highwind: "Words aren't the only way to show how you feel."
Lovely :)
SingleStone chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
very sweet!
BananaPeaceMonkeyKarmi chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Looovveeeee!

So, so good! I love the build, Cloud's insecure thoughts, just up to that very tender, sweet moment. Very nicely done! 3
Lucite chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
It's really sweet :)!
xandria356 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Excellent oneshot! This is superbly written. I like the way you've described the slight awkwardness between the two. I think this story fits in well after the events in Advent Children. Great work! Thanks for sharing! :D
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That's so sweet! I can see those two having a hesitant, shy romance like this. Wonderful.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Well written and achingly sweet. I like the awkward normalcy they establish after he returns and her nightly routine of reassurance. Cloud being shy and Tifa being patient works really well.
sasusakufan2357 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Awww adorable :) nice job!
Twinnet chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I can imagine this is how it would be after the events of AC.(: This was an awesone story to read.
The Genesis Awards chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I am extraordinarily pleased to inform you that your story, "From Tomorrow On", has been nominated for The Genesis Awards Best Het Romance Category 2010. The Genesis Awards exists to reward the authors of FFVII fanfiction that show a certain standard of grammar and formatting, relevance to canon and characterization. Your story was nominated by Kajnrig and passed to the preliminary reading rounds because of the quality your story possesses. On April 15th, the Shortlisting for the Genesis Awards will take place, and on June 15th the final results will be tallied and posted.

If you have any questions or comments, please visit our Fan Fiction Net Profile or The Genesis Awards forum.

Congratulations, and good luck.

Best Regards,

Keveh Kins, Public Relations, The Genesis Awards
SeungSeiRan chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was so friggin' adorable. I couldn't stop aw-ing over the part where Tifa first kisses Cloud.

"I'm a quick study." - XD. Loved that line. Reminds me of FFVII Cloud in the beginning of the game.