Reviews for Forbidden Envy
jenz tea chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I probably didn't have an idea bright enough to fill a light bulb. ~ I have never heard that line before, Loved it!

Thank you for sharing. Poor Edward :(

Wonderful Writing!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
OME that was maddening. when i was reading I felt Edward's pain, envy, and jealousy. When those feelings came to the surface I was like wow this is really good, the best fanfic that i have read.
holly7tree chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Hey Len, I like this one. I like how Edward is so jealous yet Bella is so unreachable...it gives me the good sshudders. poor Edward. Is this ever really resolved? Or does Edward ever go on loving the forbidden love?

Sorry for all the questions but you understand. It makes the review longer. hallejah! praise the heavens for a long review. Long reviews are my favorite. All the ramblings of reviews comfortable to talk with the author. My favorite. ;)

Merry Christmas! XD

~Fate
Bitter Sea Light chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Are you still think that you don't have any talent? :) Because this story *clearly* states that you have... ;) And, yeah, I agree that it is kind of creepy to fall in love with your sister BUT she ISN'T his sister! Technically, she is a stranger who came into their lives 3 years ago... :P Besides, this kind of relationship was completely thumbs up in Ancient Greek... :P

Loved the apple part... It was simply beautiful how you managed to write out such a long mesmerising thing from a bruised apple. Like the apple, he was bruised. Simply gold... :)

The part where he walked in on the 'lovebirds' was so funny in my opinion. :P And I do think that he did her a favour... ;) That Jason-guy didn't seem like a trustworthy guy... :P Or perhaps I only think like this because I like Edward so much... XD Meh...

So... Great story, great plot (meaning very well developed ;) ; I guess the planning really helps XD), lovable characters, lots of fun but angst at the same time... What can I say?

I found a flaw as well... It brought out how evil you can be... How? Because you left me wanting more! XD After the contest is over you *have to* make it into a long story! ;D

Amazing! XD But can I expect anything else from you? :) (The right answer is 'no'. ;) )

Maria :)
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Sad Edward makes me sad. This was really beautifully written and realistic but... yeah. Sad. Good job with this.
eNVey chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I can't believe I'm saying this, but... This is even deeper sh*t than 'The Love You Deserve'. And I thought that was impossible...

This is such an original idea! How much begging do you need me to do before you decide to make this a fully fledged story? I am prepared to get on my hands and knees.

-Niki Viki
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Oh my fucking God. That was so incredible! I'm speechless. That was pure perfection, really, and not something you read everyday. It had a brilliant plot. You did such an amazing job with this, it's just WOW.

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
betah75 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Wow Lennixx, I've missed out on a lot lol. Hm, must say unbelivable story as always anyway. Lovved it :). Well done!
kelly chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
So Edward is adobted into Bella's family, and he falls in love with her? That's kinda a creepy.
Jacob'sAlpha chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Awesome. I am one of the judges, good luck!
Silence Means Everything chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
i like it :D
Death's Obsession chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Simply fantastic. You've done a wonderful job. I really enjoyed reading this - from beginning to end. Any chance that you'll turn this into a multi-chaptered story? Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part because you've already ended this so perfectly, but I love the whole idea of it.
RL rl Real chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
i love it! completely unique, and completely amazing!
LivesInDreams chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow Lex, this is just totally amazing! You really should and will win that contest this is just amazing.

You really do have an amazing way with words, it was described perfectly.
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
WOW!

Incredible. You definately have a shot at winning this competition with that oneshot.