Reviews for Until You
This looks really good... But I don't know if I can read it. I mean first off, I haven't even finished chapter one, and I wanna beat the hell out of Sasuke, but at the same time... It looks so good. I don't know.
yuganda chapter 7 . 7/12
sex offender group therapy gone wrong
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 9 . 6/30
I found this AU really interesting in the way you set up the world with the greedy, bored nobles & Danzo as Hokage. The twist with the Uchiha clan and Itachi was especially fascinating. Like it almost redeemed Itachi. Almost. He was still a sick bastard though. So was Kakashi, ugh. He deserved the way he died. Poor Sakura. I guess Naruto and Sasuke weren't exactly good people either (not always their fault), but they were cool. I liked the way they interacted with each other. Naruto's extreme cluelessness and formal way of talking were really funny to me (especially how he always specified he wanted 'gay sex' with Sasuke). And Konohamari was cute.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 9 . 5/28
I especially like this story because that is exactly what it feels like. It feels like you will never move again, and any movement you make causes extreme pain. SOME AUTHORS ON THIS SITE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN JUST HOP RIGHT INTO ANAL WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! Or basic human anatomy. Either way. Kudos to you for this fic. Well done. Usually I can't stand to read smut filled fics, and this was almost too much for me(seriously never thought I'd read a fight scene like that, lol), but I'm glad I did. Two thumbs up.
Jd-dox chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Wow! So I just finished reading and damn! I just loved how the characters came together in this wild, passionate, heartbreaking way. It puts a whole new spin on what could have happened.
jj chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
nice and im wondering if there is a sequel
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Fantastic story!
Jesse9352 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I feel like Naruto is acting kind of like Juugo... Or is it just me?
Mani-loves-loco chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
This was an inspiring and amazing *novel*
the term "story" is way overrated for this.
Thank you for the great read.
- Mani ;)
LouiseUchiha chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I cant believe this is over!
This was a great story
poor Sasu...his past was so sad...Itachi was very very sock but he cared about his brother...maybe?

I loved NaruSasu story!
congratulations!
LouiseUchiha chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Lovely chapter...I loved it.
I find Sasuke so damn cute and Naruto so sweet.
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Naruto...go for Sasuke...come on! our little lost puppy!
LouiseUchiha chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Oh no...this chapter was so heartbreaking... :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Ok...an orgy...
I love this overprotective Naruto..I hope he wont fall with someone else...the same for Sasuke..
LouiseUchiha chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
My fav chapter until now. I loved it! Sasuke us not a bad person he just tries to survive... He is so cute. Naruto...i like this sie of him...protecting sasuke!