Reviews for Until You
PJ chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
I must say that I feel that you are mixing angst with ridiculousness. I thought there would be more realistic happenings and more depth but I feel like your on the line of nonsense.
another wannabe author chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Well! Haha. This story certainly took a different turn to what I was initially expecting. A lot has happened since that first review I left. Some of the scenes were difficult to read, and I had to skip over parts (mostly the scenes between Sakura and Kakashi) but I understand they are necessary in creating the dark world you've imagined. Although I feel somewhat depraved, I still thoroughly enjoy this story and the complicated emotions/situations surrounding the characters. I felt that my first review lacked an understanding of what this story was really about, so I wanted to correct myself somewhat, but I'm just rambling again. What I'm trying to say is I enjoy your work.
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
As strange as it sounds, I find this to be a much more compassionate and realistic telling of the circumstances surrounding Naruto and Sasuke's pasts. This is far more honest and doesn't reek of unquestioning patriotism like the original series does. It tells us quite bluntly what the original series refuses to do: the Uchiha clan were ostracised and their genocide was a hate crime, and Naruto's aching loneliness actually affects him as a human being. There is no "Konoha did nothing wrong" and "everyone and everything is okay in spite of all the horrible backstory shit". Anyway, I'm not sure what I'm really trying to say here. I always love your writing and somehow this is the first time I've come across this story. I love that you don't shy away from the darkness, and that you tell things how they are without forcing the reader to decide who is good and who is bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This looks really good... But I don't know if I can read it. I mean first off, I haven't even finished chapter one, and I wanna beat the hell out of Sasuke, but at the same time... It looks so good. I don't know.
yuganda chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
sex offender group therapy gone wrong
NotJustAGirlJustMe chapter 9 . 6/30/2016
I found this AU really interesting in the way you set up the world with the greedy, bored nobles & Danzo as Hokage. The twist with the Uchiha clan and Itachi was especially fascinating. Like it almost redeemed Itachi. Almost. He was still a sick bastard though. So was Kakashi, ugh. He deserved the way he died. Poor Sakura. I guess Naruto and Sasuke weren't exactly good people either (not always their fault), but they were cool. I liked the way they interacted with each other. Naruto's extreme cluelessness and formal way of talking were really funny to me (especially how he always specified he wanted 'gay sex' with Sasuke). And Konohamari was cute.
CrypticSilhouette chapter 9 . 5/28/2016
I especially like this story because that is exactly what it feels like. It feels like you will never move again, and any movement you make causes extreme pain. SOME AUTHORS ON THIS SITE DONT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU CAN JUST HOP RIGHT INTO ANAL WITHOUT A CARE IN THE WORLD! Or basic human anatomy. Either way. Kudos to you for this fic. Well done. Usually I can't stand to read smut filled fics, and this was almost too much for me(seriously never thought I'd read a fight scene like that, lol), but I'm glad I did. Two thumbs up.
Jd-dox chapter 9 . 12/28/2015
Wow! So I just finished reading and damn! I just loved how the characters came together in this wild, passionate, heartbreaking way. It puts a whole new spin on what could have happened.
jj chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
nice and im wondering if there is a sequel
jupimako chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Fantastic story!
Jesse9352 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I feel like Naruto is acting kind of like Juugo... Or is it just me?
Nee-sama-loves-loco chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
This was an inspiring and amazing *novel*
the term "story" is way overrated for this.
Thank you for the great read.
- Mani ;)
LouiseUchiha chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
I cant believe this is over!
This was a great story
poor Sasu...his past was so sad...Itachi was very very sock but he cared about his brother...maybe?

I loved NaruSasu story!
congratulations!
LouiseUchiha chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Lovely chapter...I loved it.
I find Sasuke so damn cute and Naruto so sweet.
LouiseUchiha chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
Naruto...go for Sasuke...come on! our little lost puppy!