Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 2/4
Damn, poor Chris. I nearly cried for him. ._.

Me: You! You are a bad person that did bad, bad things! I hope you're happy! Chris is traumatized here!
Wesker: Good.
Me: You asshole...
Wesker: ...
Me: I mean...you um...bad, bad person! -pokes-
Wesker: -grabs finger-
Me: -freaks out- Please don't break it!

And I have never, and I mean NEVER considered Leon and Sheva an item. I'm already sitting down to read more of this! o-o
silver scropion chapter 6 . 2/4
I see the the symbolism in the title in regards to Sheva or well both them in his regards to Ada.I don't remember if I fully told you my thoughts on this story in all the time we talked .This lemon was so hot and gratifying the ending it always 10 years isn't too late it's never too late if your willing to try ;)
There's a lot to be said but no need for regret she got the best of both worlds and if he tried for Claire and continued with Ada he wouldn't of found one that really loves him so no regrets.
Oh I might've mentioned it but you I'm crazy about Sheva like I am about Jill so this was so unexpected so thank you my Dear friend .
diagonalpumpkin chapter 5 . 1/21
Oh the drama! I'm glad they got together finally. You really wrote Chris and his issues well. It was also great to see Ada and Leon part amicably. Thank you so much for the story. Keep up the excellent work :D
kuroh chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
countinue please
Alviarin chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
I've read this story twice now and i absolutely love it! I don't normally read or write heterosexual pairings, but this story was just beautiful. I loved the imagery and the flow. I also think you got the character down perfectly. Oh! And I'm glad you had Sheva end up with Leon!
mikaelly chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
o o
O
essa é sem duvida a melhor fiction que já vi em minha vida!
você é demais!
continue a escrever por favor!
te imploro!
AngelofDarkness153 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Aww that story was so well written i loved it ... actually ima fan of your stories ... i just need to review more ya' know ... anywho , i really liked it and i hope you continue to write stories btw
Leonxsheva fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Some years ago there was a Leon sheva fanfiction that was well written like this one. However, I can not find it. In it Leon had first met sheva by spilling coffee on her, then there was jokes about pancakes. Ada, Frederic Downing, and even at one point wesker made an appearance. Also sheva hurts her ankle and Ada supposedly dies but doesn't
LeonxSheva fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Some years ago there was a Leon sheva fanfiction that was well written like this one. However, I can not find it. In it Leon had first met sheva by spilling coffee on her, then there was jokes about pancakes. Ada, Frederic Downing, and even at one point wesker made an appearance. Please help me find this fanfiction.
wolfspiritqueen chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
I'm more of a Creva fan but this was such a good story. I loved the whole twist of it. Nice job.
dud account pls ignore chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I love love LOVE this story. I really hope you make more! n.n
thelastspark chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Bloody love this fanfiction, hope to be as good as you one day! Love your writing style, just a pleasure to read and enjoy. Please keep writing!
A0C chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I don't know but I feel this chapter basically defined the story and by that I mean I know where its headed (even though I kinda knew from the start). Although you said yourself you did not know where it was going (if Sheva would end up with Chris or Leon) I think deep down you did; its clearly evident in the way you portrayed the characters ( Chris as the crude brute and Leon as the chivalrous hero). I won't deny that I was routing for Chris but now I know it'll never happen. I am still in love with the story and your writing though :). I really hope you write a story for Chris and Sheva that is a romance.
TheThuleSociety chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This. FanFiction... ROCKS! I found this one night, and I'm like, Hey, A Resident Evil Fanfic! So I sit down and read it and and by the time I get into the next chapter, I'm thinking, This FanFic is freaking awesome! I give it two thumbs up and the best Fanfic ever award. (an award I came up with for the fun of it) Plus, you win the entire chocolate factory and the internet. Lol. Great story, dude. I congratulate you.
fresh breath chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
OMG..DAMN dat was was an a$$hole but it was still was different in dis story nt always mr goody2shoes wz diffrnt in a good way.i couldnt stop readin dis it was great..i must admit i sad and and happy at da same tym but if u look at ad bright side she did dem both which is a gain 2 her cuz der both yeah just wntd 2 point out africa nt a country it a countinet made of differnt nigerian and we dnt live in ur story.