Reviews for Bring Me To Life
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 2 . 8/5
It's good to see youre back to writing again
Onkwehonwe Kashatstenhshera chapter 1 . 7/29
You just made me realize something I had always thought somehow Leon and Kevin would be friends to.o

Claire and Kevin though sheesh idk about that but then Claire likly would go for a man in uniform
silver scropion chapter 9 . 7/23
Ah damn big sis this was great reading this again truly .They need more stories hope to remedy that soon enough .The title was so fitting this story truly aged like fine wine .I didn't think I'd enjoy it a second time so much but I did
That lemon was perfect as always the hurt the love comfort so many mixed emotions really made it so much realer.(is realer even a word IDK)

Like I said in the review from before I loved it so from one wolf to another thank you.
silver scropion chapter 8 . 7/23
Hmm that was interesting you I love seeing all the weird pairings for Sherry .Ark was left field but wasn't bad anything is better than Jake .Ok Steve sucks too but some are really well done still hate that guy.
Ada oh Ada loved that whole scene it was so nicely done and you know my feelings on her so we'll leave it be.
You know I never pay attention to title chapters but this one seemed so fitting. Because Ada and Sheva were the only cowards here.
I'm glad Chris got back on track Jill and Eva deserved it.
Hunnigan never gets shine but here she nice ;)
silver scropion chapter 7 . 7/23
Hey darlin it was interesting reading this again. What was you said it's fun to come back to old works and improve them and see how far you come. I'm reading to see what's different. They were real and I hated everyone lol nobody's perfect and life shit and it's up to you to make it better. A lot of life lessons in and I love Sheva but damn did she annoy me and especially Chris Jill deserved better than that on to the chapter.
Ah she wolf .
Whatsinaname chapter 6 . 7/22
You write very well. Your dialogue is real, none of the scenes seemed contrived. It was natural and engaging. Even tho I hate reading sex scenes Im sure they were juicy if I had read them lol keep up the great work. My only complaint is that my eyes were crossing reading these 6 long chapters. Could have easily been 12. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for the fiction!
Ultimolu chapter 1 . 2/4
Damn, poor Chris. I nearly cried for him. ._.

Me: You! You are a bad person that did bad, bad things! I hope you're happy! Chris is traumatized here!
Wesker: Good.
Me: You asshole...
Wesker: ...
Me: I mean...you um...bad, bad person! -pokes-
Wesker: -grabs finger-
Me: -freaks out- Please don't break it!

And I have never, and I mean NEVER considered Leon and Sheva an item. I'm already sitting down to read more of this! o-o
silver scropion chapter 6 . 2/4
I see the the symbolism in the title in regards to Sheva or well both them in his regards to Ada.I don't remember if I fully told you my thoughts on this story in all the time we talked .This lemon was so hot and gratifying the ending it always 10 years isn't too late it's never too late if your willing to try ;)
There's a lot to be said but no need for regret she got the best of both worlds and if he tried for Claire and continued with Ada he wouldn't of found one that really loves him so no regrets.
Oh I might've mentioned it but you I'm crazy about Sheva like I am about Jill so this was so unexpected so thank you my Dear friend .
diagonalpumpkin chapter 5 . 1/21
Oh the drama! I'm glad they got together finally. You really wrote Chris and his issues well. It was also great to see Ada and Leon part amicably. Thank you so much for the story. Keep up the excellent work :D
kuroh chapter 5 . 1/16/2015
countinue please
Alviarin chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
I've read this story twice now and i absolutely love it! I don't normally read or write heterosexual pairings, but this story was just beautiful. I loved the imagery and the flow. I also think you got the character down perfectly. Oh! And I'm glad you had Sheva end up with Leon!
mikaelly chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
o o
O
essa é sem duvida a melhor fiction que já vi em minha vida!
você é demais!
continue a escrever por favor!
te imploro!
AngelofDarkness153 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Aww that story was so well written i loved it ... actually ima fan of your stories ... i just need to review more ya' know ... anywho , i really liked it and i hope you continue to write stories btw
Leonxsheva fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Some years ago there was a Leon sheva fanfiction that was well written like this one. However, I can not find it. In it Leon had first met sheva by spilling coffee on her, then there was jokes about pancakes. Ada, Frederic Downing, and even at one point wesker made an appearance. Also sheva hurts her ankle and Ada supposedly dies but doesn't
LeonxSheva fan chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Some years ago there was a Leon sheva fanfiction that was well written like this one. However, I can not find it. In it Leon had first met sheva by spilling coffee on her, then there was jokes about pancakes. Ada, Frederic Downing, and even at one point wesker made an appearance. Please help me find this fanfiction.