Reviews for The Master On Mars
EDZEL2 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I wouldn't worry that it's been done before - that's the fun of fanfic, seeing how different writers interpret a theme! Yours is interesting, although I agree with the reviewer who wished it could have been longer; it felt a little rushed once the Doctor appeared, without any further detail about what the Master might be thinking.

I also felt that there could have been some explanation about why the Master was so pleased to see Lucy - she did shoot him, after all; you'd expect him to be at least a little peeved! Unless of course it was something they planned (which even though I've used that idea in some of my fic, I don't actually believe really was the case - but it's an interesting idea to explore, isn't it?), in which case a hint to that effect would have explained much! I would also have loved to have seen the Master and the Third Doctor have some scenes - can you imagine Gene's reaction to the 'dandy' Doctor?! (BTW I'm not being horrid about Three - the First Doctor once said in one of the anniversary shows, something like - 'Is this what I became? A Dandy and a Clown?' He was describing Two and Three of course, LOL.). I'll also ignore that Ten crossed into his own time stream because... well, he does ignore the rule when it suits him, doesn't he, so why shouldn't you, LOL.

Just re-read that back and I hope I don't come across as if I'm criticising - I did enjoy it, honestly! Some of the dialogue was great - "No way. Who knows what you'll do around here, or who you'll do." LOL LOL

Thanks for sharing! :-)
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Love it! :D
Jiwa chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This is brilliant!
Sailor nova 1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Interesting! I think that it should have been longer though!