Reviews for Time
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 6/30
Sooooo cute! I think this little fic was one of the reasons I started shipping Willet. :) Their thoughts about each other are adorable. You capture so beautifully how they have changed each other's world with these gorgeous lines: "...she would feel those temporal things of her past life slowly start to melt away as she took hold of his strong, reassuring hand" and "He could feel her soft and gentle presence have a calming effect on his whirlwind lifestle." Ultimate sweetness. :)
I also love the way you use a parallel structure, centering on their differing views of time, to show us each of their characters and how they're perfect for each other. She needs him to bring her out of her tight little world, and he needs her to slow him down and make him take responsibility. I love this characterization of Wilbur: "A power which he knew that he had often abused or taken for granted. ... A fast-paced, action filled race ... And he wanted to go faster..." There are so many gorgeous lines in this. Very, very, very well done. :)
That's beautiful
Just me chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Sigh... This is beautiful. I love it. Time. Hers and his. I really really love it. I wish you will continue and turn this into a fanfic despite the competition
violetrobinsons chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
I found for fanfiction! This always makes me smile. You managed their personalities in few words as possible. It's wonderful.
Princess of Midnight chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow! This story is a gem. I'm surpised that more have not reviewed this story.

It's great!
singingstars159876 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I just love the contrast between the two; it just makes them an even cuter couple. :3
calmdownUlush chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
It is so hard to find good fan-fiction. Thank you for sharing this :D it was certainly a treat to read 3
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
That was really beautiful and I loved it!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I never thought of this pairing, but after reading this I love them! Awesome story and writing!
Writer Girl 98 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I.D.Gr chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Wow, this is a good start, I like your writing style. Hopefully you'll get time to continue writing it!
Rose-Jane chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love this and I would LOVE if you would continue it!
nerdyvampgrl97 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
so cute! :D
cassieanimorph01 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
nice. very well done. you know these characters well. :)
IrkenRuler13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
This is BEAUTIFUL! I love Wilber and Violet fics.