Reviews for Firecracker
SwordsOfEternalLight chapter 5 . 4/29
*LE GASP* KOPAKA SAID THAT TAHU HAD TO LOOK INTO THE PAST
BUT KO-MATORAN AND KO-TOA (if i cn say that) DON'T LIKE ZHE PAST AND PREFER THE FUTURE
A tiny factual note. And that these people seem awfuully mature for 7th graders. Or not. Idunno maybe I was just stupid.

OMFG I REFOUND THIS FANFIC
AND WTFH YOU STILL HAVEN'T UPDATED
R U DED OR SUMTHING
GRAAAAAWSHHDEIOYDIXJDJGVJRHOT
unknown lover3 chapter 1 . 4/8
Hey! Big spiders aren't bad or scary. If fact, I used to have two pet tarentallas. Thay weren't bad.
continue please
Please continue this fan fiction it's a great story and many others want it to be"resurrected"
It's a bad point where you left off when I looked at it I assumed something happened but nope struck by lightning so drop dead at least make 1 mor chapter pppppllllllleeeeeaaaaazzzzzeeee
FIREdragon2027 chapter 14 . 1/9
Pleeeeaaassss update this story I love your writing! it's so hard to find a bionicle fanfic like this!
I-Don't-Have-A-Name123 chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
*pokes* Is it dead...? Dude, there aren't that many stories that can make me laugh hard enough to nearly fall out of my chair. I applaud you. By the way, are you the person who wrote the story about Lewa? "Dirty Window", I think? One of my favorites, and I can't find it...
Galem chapter 11 . 3/19/2014
Lol! Am I the only one who hears Pumba from the Lion King when Tahu screams, "she's gonna EAT me!"? XD
giratinastories chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
I made this account for one reason and that was to review this story. Multiple years later and I finally relocate it. And it is every bit as heartwarming, sad, funny and chaotic as I remember it. This fic is awesome and you should feel awesome... And probably consider taking it off hiatus... Please? For me, someone who you don't even know? XD But seriously, this is fantastically realised and well thought out striking perfect balances and always staying interesting.
Takanuva da BOMB chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
In chapter 15, there should be a school dance, Tahu should ask Gali to it, and Takanuva should come in.
Guest chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
FINISH THIS STORY DUDE! THIS AU IS EPPIIIIIICCCCC!
Alphabeat chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
I love this lots! Please oh PLEASE take it off hiatus!
SammySpartan chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I have a few ideas that I just came up with for the story. Interesting, how I get ideas for other story's, and not my own. Anyway, if you want to know them, message me. If not, I could see why. It's your story and all that.
SammySpartan chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
When will you update this? It's been forever!
EmeraldDragon1 chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
Wow, incredibly interesting. I will avidly follow this story, and I hope you update quickly.
RikuTakamura chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
here's a review :D but in seriousness are you gonna continue this story, cause i rekindled my love for bionicle and this story grabbed my attention and i really hope you continue it.