Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
jj.santiago chapter 6 . 3/14
Darlin' definitely
That was an AMAZING story... Loved it soo much!
U really have a great future as an author.. :)...REALLY AMAZING STORY..
HurricanePotter chapter 12 . 1/19
My fanfic name is HurricanePotter123 btw
I dont post stories. But I am a helper and suggester
I am assesing your story.

I find your plot very unique and well thought out
The way you write is an amazing way
You meld the characters together so well and you stick to the characters personalities (for the most part, then again who does stick to characters personality’s?)
I feel like this could be a promising book
Only if you change the thing your writing for, dont want to get sued by copyright!
Your style is a mixture of informal and formal, a good combination, I find that a mixture of tenses are always good to add in.
I enjoy the length of your chapters
I believe your POVs are a range and a great way to express characters feelings.
I could go on for hrs, but I have already spend 15 mins correcting my grammer- with some luck youll get another review similar

Til next time XoXo

P.s if u see a guest with the name HurricanePotter then its mee!
HelpMeWithMyUnbelief chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
But he didn't technically cheat on her though...? They were broken up at that point in the story. However, ALICE DEF CHEATED on Jasper! How terrible! I can't believe Edward would do that!
Kushka chapter 38 . 8/9/2017
Good story
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 1 . 7/31/2017
I have now read this story on multiple occasions and I can never get enough. This ship is one that took me completely by surprise, but now I adore it. Your writing is phenomenal, and the story flowed in exactly the way it should have. I really did enjoy this story and would just like to thank you for writing this.
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I was so pleased with this story and was happy to see you play on some of the issues I had with some of the characters from Canon. So looking forward to he sequel and hopfully Bella is a complete Badass
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 5/9/2017
bella was right to tell alice off. he's another one who never listens and thinks she knows best for everyone. i'm sure she uses her gift to get what she wants and manipulates others to make it happen. just think of all the times she played bella barbie (which bella hates), and forces her to go shopping for clothes she won't ever wear. what kind of real friend does that? and lets not forget the birthday party she forced on bella.
Heir to Hades chapter 11 . 3/12/2017
I mean, Edward DID break up with Bella after her birthday, so technically he didn't cheat. But I love Jasper and Bella so idk why i brought it up
angelaroberts202 chapter 32 . 3/11/2017
Why is Bella so surprised when she told Jasper she loved him in the chapter before this?
angelaroberts202 chapter 30 . 3/11/2017
I'm in love with JasperxBella pairing. This was perfect
angelaroberts202 chapter 29 . 3/11/2017
I was not expecting that kiss! I'm not complaining though
angelaroberts202 chapter 25 . 3/11/2017
I've never read or watched breaking dawn but Bella's shield is getting kinda annoying.
angelaroberts202 chapter 19 . 3/11/2017
So... Is Carlisle just standing there watching that? Lol either way, that was so cute
angelaroberts202 chapter 9 . 3/10/2017