Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
Kushka chapter 38 . 8/9
Good story
IfTheApocalypseComes-BeepMe chapter 1 . 7/31
I have now read this story on multiple occasions and I can never get enough. This ship is one that took me completely by surprise, but now I adore it. Your writing is phenomenal, and the story flowed in exactly the way it should have. I really did enjoy this story and would just like to thank you for writing this.
Blistful2006 chapter 1 . 6/11
I was so pleased with this story and was happy to see you play on some of the issues I had with some of the characters from Canon. So looking forward to he sequel and hopfully Bella is a complete Badass
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 5/9
bella was right to tell alice off. he's another one who never listens and thinks she knows best for everyone. i'm sure she uses her gift to get what she wants and manipulates others to make it happen. just think of all the times she played bella barbie (which bella hates), and forces her to go shopping for clothes she won't ever wear. what kind of real friend does that? and lets not forget the birthday party she forced on bella.
Heir to Hades chapter 11 . 3/12
I mean, Edward DID break up with Bella after her birthday, so technically he didn't cheat. But I love Jasper and Bella so idk why i brought it up
angelaroberts202 chapter 32 . 3/11
Why is Bella so surprised when she told Jasper she loved him in the chapter before this?
angelaroberts202 chapter 30 . 3/11
I'm in love with JasperxBella pairing. This was perfect
angelaroberts202 chapter 29 . 3/11
I was not expecting that kiss! I'm not complaining though
angelaroberts202 chapter 25 . 3/11
I've never read or watched breaking dawn but Bella's shield is getting kinda annoying.
angelaroberts202 chapter 19 . 3/11
So... Is Carlisle just standing there watching that? Lol either way, that was so cute
angelaroberts202 chapter 9 . 3/10
Yes! I want Bella to change then beat the crap out of Alice and Edward
love it Benjamin should flirt with her more and jasper more jealous Benjamin loves bellas talent and wants her
Rory chapter 38 . 1/12
YES A SEQUEL! I want this story to go on forever! I literally read this entire story in 2 days. This is by far the BEST fanfiction I have ever read (and I read a lot of fanfiction)! I am in love with this story! I can't even say how much I love this story, it's so hard to find realistic JasperXBella stories. I also love all the music suggestions. I will definetly be checking out all of your other stories, fantastic job!
Camille Danvers chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
Loved the chapter. Jasper reacted PERFECTLY, he was so jealous and defensive, which was adorable and kind of terrifying at the same time.

responses at , which is my way of saying that I have had a really bad week and need someone to talk to.
Camille Danvers chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
1. Bella needed the additional backbone, she had next to none originally.

2. The amount of dialogue and thought was very good. Even what Alice said wasn't too much for the chapter.

3. Jasper is most likely going to agree to change Bella, although Edward will fight him about it. Jasper will be slightly reluctant for actual fear of killing her, not that bullshit that Edward was laying down in every other book.

Any responses at