Reviews for My Beautiful Rescue
Heir to Hades chapter 11 . 3/12
I mean, Edward DID break up with Bella after her birthday, so technically he didn't cheat. But I love Jasper and Bella so idk why i brought it up
angelaroberts202 chapter 32 . 3/11
Why is Bella so surprised when she told Jasper she loved him in the chapter before this?
angelaroberts202 chapter 30 . 3/11
I'm in love with JasperxBella pairing. This was perfect
angelaroberts202 chapter 29 . 3/11
I was not expecting that kiss! I'm not complaining though
angelaroberts202 chapter 25 . 3/11
I've never read or watched breaking dawn but Bella's shield is getting kinda annoying.
angelaroberts202 chapter 19 . 3/11
So... Is Carlisle just standing there watching that? Lol either way, that was so cute
angelaroberts202 chapter 9 . 3/10
Yes! I want Bella to change then beat the crap out of Alice and Edward
love it Benjamin should flirt with her more and jasper more jealous Benjamin loves bellas talent and wants her
Rory chapter 38 . 1/12
YES A SEQUEL! I want this story to go on forever! I literally read this entire story in 2 days. This is by far the BEST fanfiction I have ever read (and I read a lot of fanfiction)! I am in love with this story! I can't even say how much I love this story, it's so hard to find realistic JasperXBella stories. I also love all the music suggestions. I will definetly be checking out all of your other stories, fantastic job!
Camille Danvers chapter 31 . 12/7/2016
Loved the chapter. Jasper reacted PERFECTLY, he was so jealous and defensive, which was adorable and kind of terrifying at the same time.

responses at , which is my way of saying that I have had a really bad week and need someone to talk to.
Camille Danvers chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
1. Bella needed the additional backbone, she had next to none originally.

2. The amount of dialogue and thought was very good. Even what Alice said wasn't too much for the chapter.

3. Jasper is most likely going to agree to change Bella, although Edward will fight him about it. Jasper will be slightly reluctant for actual fear of killing her, not that bullshit that Edward was laying down in every other book.

Any responses at
Camille Danvers chapter 6 . 12/6/2016
Well, yeah, Darlin' is the obvious choice. Jasper was changed in 1863 Texas, and was raised with manners and hospitality. Don't forget that he ended up being changed in the first place because of his manners, stopping to assist Maria and her group. And come on, who DOESN'T want to hear Jasper call them "Darlin'" in his hot hot HOT Southern accent? Any responses can be made at
ADRIANNA chapter 14 . 10/2/2016
I KNOW THAT DHU . and DID YOU MAKE SOMEONE GO GET THE WOLFS .AGHHHHHHH
:\
adrianna chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
WHAT ARE YOU DOING :
adrianna chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
yes about the wolfs where are they. did they ,like, leave or what . And if you make Alice and I chetaed on my wife Edward i will kill you :)
2,321 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »