Reviews for Facade
HottPinkNailsItsBarbiee chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is really good !
nm-maximumride4eva chapter 14 . 8/24/2010
oh my gosh i just read this it is really good

plz plz update

x
xXMissMcKaylaXx chapter 14 . 3/18/2010
This has to be one of my favorite stories i've ever read..So cute, but great at the same time.. I loved it! you're such a talented Author.. I hope you write more!
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 14 . 3/9/2010
u said one more chappie...but it's completed..?
Xx-Fax to the Max-xX chapter 9 . 3/9/2010
aww, this is a really good story. geez, i can never write somehting like this, haha. but i found it really funny when i read, 'this was the best kiss i've ever had,' cuz i was listening to yung money singing, 'best i ever had, best i ever had, best i ever had,' right at that moment.

just thought i'd let you know :D
Rainie16 chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
AWLL...LOL...This is AWESOME...I LOVE it...LOL...AH-MAY-ZING...LOL...
jaylyn793 chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
aw they're back together! that was a cute chapter. i wish this story didnt have just one more chapter left but hope you update it soon
jaylyn793 chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
loved that chapter it was really good. what if alex moved on to another girl? that would really suck. does this story only have a couple of chapters left? update soon!
Rainie16 chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Ah, dang...You just can't stop there...LOL...I so want them to get back together...LOL...and I like Emily she's a nice lil sister...LOL...Update Soon, Please!
Fang's Stalker chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
NNO! you cant stop b4 the reunion! finally she comes clean and all is well ...thank you! it was reading about the way she was solving the problem...update soon _
jaylyn793 chapter 12 . 8/10/2009
i love this story its awesome. you're a really good writer and i hope you can update the next chapter soon
Rainie16 chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
LOL...I am officially in love with Alex...and this chapter...LOL...It's awe inspiring...Update Soon, PLEASE!
Fang's Stalker chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
YES! i luv alex and rose needs to go inside and punch daniel herself muahahhaha! i so excited _ update!
Rainie16 chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Ohmiigosh, please tell me that Alex'll go to the Masquarade Ball and talk some sense into that girl...Is she crazy...NTwayz...this chapter ROCKS...LOL...UPDATE SOON, PLEASE!
random.randomnesselfsandfun1 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009