Reviews for For Always and Forever
Massie Cullen chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I know you may not read my review. I don't know but anyways, I love your story. I want to know the ending, it is really good. I want to know if Bella survives and if Edward comes back. I think your way of playing Charlie is really good.
SharpMaz chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
I know its been a long time but please continue. Your really good and I really want to know if Edward finds out :D
Lovedninja chapter 2 . 4/23/2010

i love it. _

waiting for the update.

ja ne
renzhie chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
I like this story so far.. If this is going to be an Angst story, it will really dry our eyes..x) but i prefer to read a happy ending..:)
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
dont give up on this story!

i love it already!

its so great!

please continue, update!

please!
ImmortalSnare chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
please update soon cause this story is really awsome
MexicanaChica21 chapter 2 . 7/1/2009
This is completely amazing! please, please, please, a million times please, hurry!
ayamiko95 chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Update soon!

It was great! I wonder whether she'll tell Edward.
Elliptical chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
:) Again, this is a really really great start. Your dialogue is very well-done, as well as the relationship between Bella and Charlie. I love. Keep going!
Hermiones hair chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
REALLY GOOD CHAPTER! UPDATE QUICK PLEASE! BEST OF LUCK! :)
Angels of Twilight chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Here's some love! I love your Charlie! Don't change him! Awesome chapter! Update soon! (have ideas, had to read update first. They're on their way!) ;p
gorgeousgossipgirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
You used the Brain Tumor \m/! Hahaha anyway, nice chapter. I wonder how Edward's gonna find out...
AliceCullenJasperHail chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
The story is fantastick!I realy realy like it !I hope Edward come soon and realize what's buging soon,pls!