Reviews for Courting Trouble
Just Maya chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
Great story but I was actually kinda sad that that Sally girl died though, but thats a good thing because you made a reader care about original characters.
mike91848 chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Courting Trouble…..

What a fantastic story. You pulled me in with a great beginning then kept me reading because it’s well written, well thought out, and what a series of surprises and twists! I read it straight through. I kept looking for a missing link or an unexplained event but there were none. This was a very complicated story with all of the surprises and you pulled it off flawlessly. You are a very good writer with talent.

The ending is so sad but does follow the path that Dolan was talking about.

Thank you for posting this, I enjoyed it!
La Halfeline chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
*_* I'm going to talk like a regular fangirl but, damn, this story is great! I started with this one because I'm especially intrigued by the Justin/Iris/Dolan tension and I wasn't disappointed! It was like watching the rest of their story (which I bitterly missed in the show)! And, my, you told it so meticulously, with a carefully organised trial and a brilliant use of the original details. I had the impression I was assisting to a real trial. I was jubilant every time your lawyer made a decisive point. :) By the way, congratulations for your very credible original characters. It's not that easy to include in a fanfic.

Thank you for this... natural adding to the main story ? I will soon read the sequel.
Redlockscot chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Came over to read from the Yahoo fic!