Reviews for The Smell of Seduction
steffy chapter 1 . 5/11
Great first chapter.
monay9e chapter 15 . 10/14/2015
I love it! Don't stop writing.
cfigueroa78 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Nice! A more adult version of how Twilight should have played out between a 17 year old virgin human girl and a 109 year virgin male vampire trapped in the body of a 17 year old. SM really neglected the wild hormones that are very real for teenagers - chaste kisses for three books? This version is great - darker and exciting.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
we're.all.dancing chapter 15 . 4/4/2013
I loved this, could you possibly do a sequel? on the future? maybe Edward and Bella having more kids? just a though, but i loved this! x
Dncr4ev chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Wait I thought his eyes were amber...
guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
so I jut read your first chapter and I must say I am disappointed! The summmary was promising but you had to go cliché. "fangs"? in Twilight vampires DON'T HAVE FANGS. "vampiric musk thatt smell strongly of blood" MUSK can't smell of blood because musk is already a scent! wiki/Musk
sarahlouise80 chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Fab chapter
BridieM chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
The sexual tension is killing me...in a really good way. Did I just type that? Damn! :)
BridieM chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Can't stop now I have the next chapter to read. ;)
BridieM chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Continue. Wow an excellent start. :)
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
First off, I agree with what some people are saying about Edward seeming to be wishy washy... that is NOT different than canon. If you had wanted it to be different then you could have changed it that way as well. Also, How in the hell did Edward find Bella? What were Charlie's thoughts? You skipped from Bella leaving Jacob to burn himself to death to "From that day Bella and Edward never were apart".

You continuity is skewed. You really need to get some things fixed.
Edward's spouse chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
interesting. waiting for more.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I haven't read the whole chapter but if chapter 9 is M rated then you need to change the rating of the whole story, or the story could be taken down for not following the rules.

Just thought you should know.

P.S. You may want to get a BETA.
twilightlover127 chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
OMG POOR BELLA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAD JACOB RAPE HER EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! UGH I HATE HIM!PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE SOON I REALLY WANNA FIND OUT WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN OS UPDATE SOON PLZZZZZZZZZZ!