Reviews for Love Knows No Limit
ZeroXA chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Its been a long time since you last update this story. I know you have other things to do and thats great this story I have reread this 5 times already and I really enjoy it by the time you update this I beat everyone that enjoy this story will be glad I'm not rushing you so you can take your time. Hope you enjoy life and that your not dead. People just because the author doesn't update doesn't mean they are literally dead , so lets just hope for the best and wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
It's been at least two years since you updated this can you please post more of the story please
Andrew chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
I'm pretty sure he's dead
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I was completely blown away. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
This is such a good story. I can't stop reading it. I hope you continue writing!
Michael chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Dude. I love this FanFic! The way you write, the plot, how you present the chemistry between Mega/Roll and Lan/Maylu, its fantastic!

Keep Up the Good Work! I'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
ElementalPhoenix16 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
You sir have ruined all other LanxMaylu and MegamanxRoll fanfics for me. I mean this in the nicest way possible. You wrote the plot, characters, action, drama, romance, everything to near perfection in my opinion. The way you make Lan's and Maylu's confession come towards the end instead of the middle (like most of the fanfics I've read have done) really builds up the suspense and had me to have to force myself to stop reading just to get a good night sleep. The characters are really fleshed out and stay true to the originals while implementing your own ideas which I'm sure must be incredibly tough to do. Now with this said I do have a few problems. I feel that the whole idea of a war wasn't the best idea because the series really hasn't been anywhere near that dark. Now I know it was a giant plot point and was necessary to develop the romance more, but I do think it would have been just as good if it was just another criminal organization. This being said I do have a lot of respect for you going against the norm and taking what I consider to be a big chance with the whole idea of a war because I do think it might have turned a few people of to the story (it almost did for me when I first started reading those chapters) and I did really enjoy those chapters as it really intensified the drama. If I were to give this a rating I would say 9.5/10. I do really hope to see the final chapter to soon, but I understand. You're in collage and I'm sure this is something you write when you have multiple hours to kill. I do ask though that you give us an update on the progress of the last chapter or at the very least a reassurance that you will eventually end this. Just a little something to give fans like me a reason to keep coming back. It's up to you if you want to or not, I;m not trying to be one of those assholes that TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND RESORT TO JUVENILE TACTICS JUST TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU. Well I hope to see some of your work soon, I'm curious as to where the story will go, and good luck with that novel you mentioned.
Cosain chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
Is this story dead? I would like you to continue.
SuperNolon chapter 16 . 2/3/2013
we havebeen waiting long enough. update please.
Cinek chapter 16 . 1/30/2013
Please people, give him a break.
He is very busy person who has other priorities. This story exists only because he had time for this and he wanted to make it. He earned nothing by writing this story and people only want to make him write when he doesn't want to or simply can't.

Just like you I'm not happy, because this story probably is not going to end, but it doesn't mean that we have to force him to do next chapter.
I only hope that this story will be finished someday, because it is the best fanfic about Megaman that I ever read. But if not... well... I will survive. :)

Hope you read this Flashgunner. :)
pablo chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
write the new chapter all ready
Not So Creative Student chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Hey man, I know that you're in college and all, but, when's the next update? This story is WAY long but EXTREMELY awesome, so I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Flashgunner chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And i believe, you can go to hell. I'm sorry that i haven't been able to continue my little side hobby for you. I have a life, a job, and my own damn novel i'm working on so everything else i used to do on the free time i no longer have has taken a back seat. If you have a problem with it send me a private message, don't put your pushy complaints into a review, it's not what their for. (Neither is responding to idiots like you, but you registered as a guest so i had no choice.)

And keep this in mind, asshole remarks like yours will not make people want to write more, they are writing for their own experience and to entertain. Sending things like this isn't the biggest motivation to write.

Good day.
supernolon13 11 chapter 16 . 11/16/2012
I belive that me and my eleven peers have waited long enough. weve been reading from the beginning, and we hate cliffhangars that stretch years.
Sentinel07 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012