Reviews for Love Knows No Limit
here lies a hero. may flashgunner rest in piece.
TheShy chapter 6 . 1/2
This is the first Story that managed it to make me cry, and I dont mean cry like two to three tears I mean cry like:"I had to clean my glasses cause I couldn't look trough the tears". But that aside the Story is simply and in one word: Amazing. I didn't even finished it but it's already one of my favorite ones. It's easy to read and to understand and I can perfectly imagine everything and "see it right in front of me"(well expect the fact that im already so used to know guys like Lan in their usual outfit that I can't imagine him without this damn orange vest... SCREW IT!) I'll finish reading this Story now and then I'll straight head to read the Golden Sun fic.
(I think I overdid it a little bit... just... a little bit)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
goodbye.
MarioxZelda chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
OK just have to say love how it started out that was deep and I like it
rwilson15 chapter 6 . 3/8/2016
It's WWII all over again!
Adolf Hitler: Sie mit der Invasion Polens.
(Translation: Begin the invasion of Poland.)
Vicom chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
Hey man this is great but when does the next chapter come out its been like 3 years of cliffhanger Im DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS hey and keep up the good work you're insanely talented at writing, and this story just proves that you can combine a dark serious story with romance in a slight and awesome way so never stop writing man. Now make the next chapter PLEASE!
ajani's apprentice chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
So the Megaman robot universe is a tv and movie series. Works for me.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Saman it two years and im still in love with it hope to see some more ooooooooo ghost. Navi. Named bass lol naw. Im guessing lan is an android and in order to live he fused. With mega in order to live then found a android connected to the net
ZeroXA chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Its been a long time since you last update this story. I know you have other things to do and thats great this story I have reread this 5 times already and I really enjoy it by the time you update this I beat everyone that enjoy this story will be glad I'm not rushing you so you can take your time. Hope you enjoy life and that your not dead. People just because the author doesn't update doesn't mean they are literally dead , so lets just hope for the best and wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
It's been at least two years since you updated this can you please post more of the story please
Andrew chapter 16 . 11/4/2013
I'm pretty sure he's dead
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I was completely blown away. Amazing work.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2013
This is such a good story. I can't stop reading it. I hope you continue writing!
Michael chapter 16 . 5/25/2013
Dude. I love this FanFic! The way you write, the plot, how you present the chemistry between Mega/Roll and Lan/Maylu, its fantastic!

Keep Up the Good Work! I'm looking forward for the next chapter :)
ElementalPhoenix16 chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
You sir have ruined all other LanxMaylu and MegamanxRoll fanfics for me. I mean this in the nicest way possible. You wrote the plot, characters, action, drama, romance, everything to near perfection in my opinion. The way you make Lan's and Maylu's confession come towards the end instead of the middle (like most of the fanfics I've read have done) really builds up the suspense and had me to have to force myself to stop reading just to get a good night sleep. The characters are really fleshed out and stay true to the originals while implementing your own ideas which I'm sure must be incredibly tough to do. Now with this said I do have a few problems. I feel that the whole idea of a war wasn't the best idea because the series really hasn't been anywhere near that dark. Now I know it was a giant plot point and was necessary to develop the romance more, but I do think it would have been just as good if it was just another criminal organization. This being said I do have a lot of respect for you going against the norm and taking what I consider to be a big chance with the whole idea of a war because I do think it might have turned a few people of to the story (it almost did for me when I first started reading those chapters) and I did really enjoy those chapters as it really intensified the drama. If I were to give this a rating I would say 9.5/10. I do really hope to see the final chapter to soon, but I understand. You're in collage and I'm sure this is something you write when you have multiple hours to kill. I do ask though that you give us an update on the progress of the last chapter or at the very least a reassurance that you will eventually end this. Just a little something to give fans like me a reason to keep coming back. It's up to you if you want to or not, I;m not trying to be one of those assholes that TYPE IN ALL CAPS AND RESORT TO JUVENILE TACTICS JUST TO GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU. Well I hope to see some of your work soon, I'm curious as to where the story will go, and good luck with that novel you mentioned.