Reviews for Prince Lessons
JoannaKuwabara chapter 5 . 7/5
I know it's been a really long time since you updated this story. But I just wanted to let you know that I found it entertaining and very well written. I felt like it would actually be a story from both the manga or the anime. Excellent job!
Conny14Sam chapter 5 . 3/12
DAMN HAHAHAHAH this fic is gold! I love everything in it, really x'D Ranmaru can be so funny hahahahah
And the writing was very good! You kept them in-character the whole time!
Firediva0 chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
I LOVE this story. The characters are so in character that I feel as if Hayakawa-san wrote it herself. It's truly amazing, and I can't wait to see what you do next.
melissaBa chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
NOOO I NEED MORE! YOU'RE VERY TALENTED! DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THAT! IM SO SAD RIGHT NOW! MY LIFE IS INCOMPLETE! :C
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 6/26/2014
please write some more. what happens next. will kyouhei and sunako get together. will ranmaru fall in love with sunako.
CeruleanKiss chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
WOW you are really really really good at preserving the mannerisms and personalities of each character! Not one of them was OOC, not one! _ That makes for a great beginning chapter.
Great job, and now I'll go read the rest of the story! :3
belladu57 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Very good
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Bwahahah! Sunako your amazing!
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This will not end well. Hehe poor ramaru r.i.p.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
-.- ranmaru reminds me of a more perverted tamaki.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hah I like Sunakos nonchalant attitude. Kyohei? Prince yeah that will happen when Sunako becomes a my little pony fan.
xxanime mikoxx chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
please update soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I do want to see Kyohei jealous-he doesn't seem to think that another guy can win her. As for Ranmaru, I hope that in trying (and failing) to make Sunako fall for him he falls in love for real and matures in his outlook and vainglorious sentiment.
Hershey's Chocolate Bar chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been waiting for this chapter! Oh Sunako...

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ladyrouge214 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
lol Sunako got them good!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »