Reviews for Prince Lessons
belladu57 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Very good
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Bwahahah! Sunako your amazing!
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This will not end well. Hehe poor ramaru r.i.p.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
-.- ranmaru reminds me of a more perverted tamaki.
XxHummingBirdxX chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hah I like Sunakos nonchalant attitude. Kyohei? Prince yeah that will happen when Sunako becomes a my little pony fan.
xxanime mikoxx chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
please update soon!
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I do want to see Kyohei jealous-he doesn't seem to think that another guy can win her. As for Ranmaru, I hope that in trying (and failing) to make Sunako fall for him he falls in love for real and matures in his outlook and vainglorious sentiment.
Hershey's Chocolate Bar chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHA! I've been waiting for this chapter! Oh Sunako...

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Ladyrouge214 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
lol Sunako got them good!
nyrac6275 chapter 4 . 9/25/2011
Please update I am curious to see what happens next
AliveuntilDeath chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
awwwww this is cute :D cant wait fr and update!
itwyld chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
great job! funny, and good!
MirrorsO chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Please tell you'll update soon. This is one of the few good Wallflower fics out there! I looove crack-pairings and this one has tremendous potential.
geecee chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
I really like this story, so glad I found this when curious with other than Kyohei (Ranmaru, Takenaga) to be paired with Sunako. Ranmaru/Sunako would make interesting, sexy, and cracky couple XD You did really good with their characters. My fav is Sunako's reactions when Ranmaru asked her to go out, very IC, as if I could see Sunako reacted like that. I hope you would updated this...although, this has been awhile, ne?
Sillvog chapter 4 . 11/3/2010
Poor Ranmaru! I love his misery. . I'm kind of starting to like the idea of him with her, though that might be kind of hard to manage. I wonder what kind of movie he plans to take her to. I can't see her doing a romance unless it's also some kind of horror plot. Looking forward to the next chapter!